Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 8:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Rut Ro Raggy for 45.
More Rut Ro Raggy for 45.
Sessions fired back today after 45 implied his weakness basically saying he wasn't going to let politics influence his decision making.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/...index.html

So for President Shithole to get to Mueller, he has to fire Sessions and Rosenstien. Good luck with that asshole!
RE: More Rut Ro Raggy for 45.
Quote:"While I am Attorney General, the actions of the Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.

Fucking liar.
(August 23, 2018 at 2:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:"While I am Attorney General, the actions of the Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.

Fucking liar.

I don't like the guy either, but he took a huge risk saying that. Look how 45 has treated him. 45 is mad at him for the same reason he is mad at Comey and Rosenstein, and Mueller. 

45 really thinks loyalty is something out of the Godfather and he takes it out on anyone and everyone who isn't loyal to him.
What's the risk?  That shitferbrains will fire him?  He treats him like vermin anyway.
(August 23, 2018 at 2:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What's the risk?  That shitferbrains will fire him?  He treats him like vermin anyway.

That is the point, he treats him like shit. At some point your dignity kicks in. I think the other reason he waited this long to tell him to STFU is he had to see all the other intel stand up to him.

He treats his wife like shit too. Tells her what news channel to watch as if he owns her. Shits on her when she sticks up for LaBron.

Look, I don't think all these responses from his circle are always an act. I think this week really rattled 45. I wouldn't even be surprised if the dumfuck died from a heart attack stressing himself out.

I think more and more people are becoming less afraid of him.
Politicians?  Dignity?

Come on, man.  Get real.
I asked on facebook how all that winning was going considering 5 ex-members of his cabinet have already been found or pleaded guilty. So much for hiring "the best".

Not a peep on that post from my friends who are tRump lovers. 😂😂😂
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Another former 45 ass kisser is turning on him. CEO of publisher AMI David Pecker, who did a "catch and kill" deal with the Playboy model Trump screwed.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/...hael-cohen

https://www.wsj.com/articles/pecker-gran...1535041976

That explains 45's loveless marriage, he secretly loved Pecker.
Sorry, but thanks to Rob, my mind completely went into the gutter when CNN started discussing this Pecker dude. I could not stop laughing every time his name was said. I got a weird look from my son. Ha ha ha.

Not sorry.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 23, 2018 at 11:56 pm)Joods Wrote: Sorry, but thanks to Rob, my mind completely went into the gutter when CNN started discussing this Pecker dude. I could not stop laughing every time his name was said. I got a weird look from my son. Ha ha ha.

Not sorry.

Well, Trump himself is also not giggle free

[Image: kyvtpyqX_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rut Ro Raggy, Bibi in hot water...... Brian37 1 643 September 8, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  More Rut Ro Raggy for President Sh*thole Brian37 5 746 July 28, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Tut Row Raggy Brian37 4 1200 January 22, 2015 at 11:03 am
Last Post: vorlon13