Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Rut Ro Raggy for President Sh*thole
More Rut Ro Raggy for President Sh*thole
The reason the founders put in the emolument's clause was so that our head of state could not make money off possible conflicts of interests with foreign leaders. It was put in place to avoid possible corruption. I can remember Shithole's lawyers saying they fully divested which is a load of crap. Now the asshole is rightfully being sued, and a judge denied the fuckface's request to block the suit. The good part about his stupidity, is that it may force his tax records into the public eye and we can finally see the full depth of his bullshit.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/25/judge-reje...e-lawsuit/
RE: More Rut Ro Raggy for President Sh*thole
(July 28, 2018 at 7:36 am)Brian37 Wrote: The reason the founders put in the emolument's clause was so that our head of state could not make money off possible conflicts of interests with foreign leaders. It was put in place to avoid possible corruption. I can remember Shithole's lawyers saying they fully divested which is a load of crap. Now the asshole is rightfully being sued, and a judge denied the fuckface's request to block the suit. The good part about his stupidity, is that it may force his tax records into the public eye and we can finally see the full depth of his bullshit.

That being said, I think if the President were taken down on the basis of the emoluments clause, many would think it a petty and inappropriate way to take him down, and I would for my part think that they might have a point.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
On the other. Hand the sooner we separate this baby from our nuclear fireworks the better we all can sleep.
Why have a constitution at all if you are going to wink at the first Orange Fucktard who comes along and breaks his oath to uphold it?
(July 28, 2018 at 12:02 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(July 28, 2018 at 7:36 am)Brian37 Wrote: The reason the founders put in the emolument's clause was so that our head of state could not make money off possible conflicts of interests with foreign leaders. It was put in place to avoid possible corruption. I can remember Shithole's lawyers saying they fully divested which is a load of crap. Now the asshole is rightfully being sued, and a judge denied the fuckface's request to block the suit. The good part about his stupidity, is that it may force his tax records into the public eye and we can finally see the full depth of his bullshit.

That being said, I think if the President were taken down on the basis of the emoluments clause, many would think it a petty and inappropriate way to take him down, and I would for my part think that they might have a point.

Petty? So it is ok for a western leader to be in the position of conflict of interests and subject to an enemy, to hold something over their heads?

HOW ABOUT NO!

It is not only right to subject a potential president to that kind of scrutiny, without it it opens the door to corruption.

If you were to apply for a mere teller at a bank, at least in America, they won't simply ask for your prior work experience or references, they will investigate your finances to make sure you are not so much in debt you'd get desperate to steal money. 

Tell me why a bank teller would be subject to more financial scrutiny than a President? That is fucking absurd.
I wonder if there is a Russki criminal who hasn't had his cock sucked by the WLB?  Doesn't seem likely at this point.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/fresh-h...stitution/

Quote:Trump may finally face a reckoning for defying the Constitution

Quote:On Thursday, a court in Kazakhstan began considering a sprawling corruption case against Viktor Khrapunov, the former mayor of the city of Almaty, and his wife Leila. The couple, who fled to Switzerland, are being tried in absentia for “a wide array of crimes, including money laundering, embezzlement, abuse of office, fraud and the creation of an organized crime group, according to Newsweek.
As you might have guessed, the Khrapunovs have “deep ties to the Trump Organization.” They were in business with the Bayrock group, which had been run by former Trump advisor Felix Sater. Sater is a childhood friend of Michael Cohen who’s linked to Russian mobsters and is now reportedly cooperating with investigators. He “has a history of channeling money from prominent families in the Eastern bloc into Trump properties,” according to Think Progress, and “this could pose problems for Trump, given Sater’s history of outing former close associates in exchange for immunity.”
The Khrapunovs were also in business with Rudy Giuliani’s old law firm, which “opened an office in Kazakhstan in 2007, the same year the pair moved to Switzerland. The law firm was allegedly used to raise funds for Guliani’s 2008 run for president.”

Quote:We bring up this story because it was such a small item in this week’s flood of revelations about the Trump crime family that we almost missed it entirely. While everyone is pretending that there’s really a question about whether infamous micro-manager Donald Trump signed off on that meeting in the Trump Tower, it’s useful to keep in mind that multiple investigations are underway and it’s almost certain that we will, at some point, come to a full reckoning of the depths of the Manchurian Pumpkin’s corruption.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5809 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President WinterHold 134 13142 August 24, 2021 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rut Ro Raggy, Bibi in hot water...... Brian37 1 633 September 8, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 492 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 444 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5597 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  More Rut Ro Raggy for 45. Brian37 10 806 August 24, 2018 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Brian37
  President knew about tower meeting. Brian37 21 1608 July 28, 2018 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Finland newspaper message to Sh*thole. Brian37 4 847 July 16, 2018 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  President Sh*thole craps on NATO/op ed Brian37 22 3001 July 12, 2018 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist