Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 12:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tut Row Raggy
Tut Row Raggy
Remember a few years back when some idiot screwed up the priceless painting trying to fix it? Well it looks like they let Tom Cruise leave a Porch in park again. This time a U Boat commander fucked up the mask of King Tut. EPIC DOH!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/21...20910.html
RE: Rut Row Raggy
Whaaah, did they hire Joe the Plumber to do restoration work?!

I doubt though that this mess will obtain the same cult status as the other one, and it's a much bigger catastrophe, too.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: Tut Row Raggy
(January 22, 2015 at 7:56 am)Alex K Wrote: Whaaah, did they hire Joe the Plumber to do restoration work?!

I doubt though that this mess will obtain the same cult status as the other one, and it's a much bigger catastrophe, too.

I got it Bush is the new Egyptian President.
And somewhere in the afterlife, a young Egyptian king is running around asking "did anyone see my beard????"
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
That's why we can't have anything nice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  50 years on death row Thumpalumpacus 48 1620 March 3, 2024 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Oregon Has No Death Row BrianSoddingBoru4 6 933 December 14, 2022 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Rut Ro Raggy, Bibi in hot water...... Brian37 1 643 September 8, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pakistan acquits Christian woman on death row Marozz 9 1089 October 31, 2018 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  More Rut Ro Raggy for 45. Brian37 10 807 August 24, 2018 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Brian37
  More Rut Ro Raggy for President Sh*thole Brian37 5 746 July 28, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist