Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smokey And The Bandit Star dies.
Smokey And The Bandit Star dies.
Burt Reynolds has died.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/burt-...202930270/
RE: Smokey And The Bandit Star dies.
Well, fuck!
Dying to live, living to die.
I thought that maybe they'd junked the car.........
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I know where there is a black T-top Trans Am with a cowboy hat on the seat. It may come out of storage now.
Damn, had to click to view a Brian post for this one.

Recently saw this:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5836316/

It's on either Netflix or Prime and was pretty good.

Checking his work on IMDB, and no surprise, he was on...a Twilight Zone. Seems like every pop star from that era was in one.

Didn't realize how many of his films I haven't seen.
Smokey and the Bandit, The Longest Yard, and Hooper are guilty pleasures. Deliverance and Boogie Nights were legitimately excellent films.

The man had a long life and probably more fun than I will ever see.

R.I.P. Burt. [Cue unmistakable Reynolds laugh]
Jackie Gleason stole that movie!
I didn't see this thread and I looked before posting too. Oh well. If a greenie wants to merge my thread with this one I'm fine with it.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Is that banjos I hear off in the distance?

Sooey!
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
For those so inclined:

[Image: _59944322_br_cosmo624.jpg]
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 663 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 358 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 428 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  First person cured of HIV dies of cancer Foxaèr 1 454 October 1, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Mythbusters Grant Imahara dies. Brian37 17 826 July 14, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  Mad Mike Hughes dies The Valkyrie 41 2326 February 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Art Neville Dies chimp3 5 530 July 22, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Paul Krassner Dies! chimp3 1 259 July 22, 2019 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Leon Redbone dies today! chimp3 5 736 June 2, 2019 at 2:52 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  American Dies on Mt Everest onlinebiker 44 3893 May 29, 2019 at 8:35 pm