Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Deists
Damned Deists
I felt that this certain group was underrepresented in the forum's "damned" threads, so I thought (in the spirit of fairness) I'd create a space in which users might express ire towards deists and/or post any reports of them engaging in antisocial behavior.

I can't think of anything to contribute here. I guess I'll just go ahead and create this thread... then stand back, not interfering with it. Wink
RE: Damned Deists
They separate the images of God from God and knowing him, the names of God from God and knowing him, the paths to God from God, their notion of morality and what is is closer to Atheism then Theism, for those who know God is a living being and lives, know his names likewise are alive, and the holy spirit is not a concept, but a reality that connects us to God, mainly through a living entity. That entity you can believe are hidden beings/Angels or chosen humans and that debate is worthy to have which one God would select out of delegation and the best logical path regarding that, but to deny the name of God and it's true reality, and make it a concept in your brain where you attribute to God and his will out of conjecture and desire, and ignorance,  is the height of evil and disbelief in Him.

Believing in the doors to God means you don't take the light of door and claim it to be derived in unreliable way where you mix conjecture with truth.  

Envying those who are means to God and who God favored all creation through, is how Torah, Gospels and Quran define evil.

Attributing purity and leadership to non-chosen is a display of hate towards the chosen ones, no matter how much one uses their name.

The leader of our time awaits us to return to him so we can return to God through him.

The books are to believed in and his Messengers, and his Messengers are emphasized along with believing in his books, because their leadership is important.

No more revelations, but the leaders continued, and one leader remains.

Going to other then doors of God is suicide for the soul and relying on other then guidance from God will bound in misguidance.
(September 11, 2018 at 11:01 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: They separate the images of God from God and knowing him, the names of God from God and knowing him, the paths to God from God, their notion of morality and what is is closer to Atheism then Theism, for those who know God is a living being and lives, know his names likewise are alive, and the holy spirit is not a concept, but a reality that connects us to God, mainly through a living entity. That entity you can believe are hidden beings/Angels or chosen humans and that debate is worthy to have which one God would select out of delegation and the best logical path regarding that, but to deny the name of God and it's true reality, and make it a concept in your brain where you attribute to God and his will out of conjecture and desire, and ignorance,  is the height of evil and disbelief in Him.

Believing in the doors to God means you don't take the light of door and claim it to be derived in unreliable way where you mix conjecture with truth.  

Envying those who are means to God and who God favored all creation through, is how Torah, Gospels and Quran define evil.

Attributing purity and leadership to non-chosen is a display of hate towards the chosen ones, no matter how much one uses their name.

The leader of our time awaits us to return to him so we can return to God through him.

The books are to believed in and his Messengers, and his Messengers are emphasized along with believing in his books, because their leadership is important.

No more revelations, but the leaders continued, and one leader remains.

Going to other then doors of God is suicide for the soul and relying on other then guidance from God will bound in misguidance.

And you believe black magic is a real thing. You're in no position to judge others
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(September 11, 2018 at 11:01 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: They separate the images of God from God and knowing him, the names of God from God and knowing him, the paths to God from God, their notion of morality and what is is closer to Atheism then Theism, for those who know God is a living being and lives, know his names likewise are alive, and the holy spirit is not a concept, but a reality that connects us to God, mainly through a living entity. That entity you can believe are hidden beings/Angels or chosen humans and that debate is worthy to have which one God would select out of delegation and the best logical path regarding that, but to deny the name of God and it's true reality, and make it a concept in your brain where you attribute to God and his will out of conjecture and desire, and ignorance,  is the height of evil and disbelief in Him.

[Image: shocked.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
If only I knew what a deist is
Deists are just Dumber, yet equally Delusional, Theists.
Well they did give us Thomas Paine.

[Image: quote-the-whole-religious-complexion-of-...-35-00.jpg]
(September 12, 2018 at 11:00 pm)Kit Wrote: Deists are just Dumber, yet equally Delusional, Theists.

Yo! How are deists "dumber" than theists? LOL! They are a million times more rational. And their claims are far more plausible than those of theists.

"Deists are dumb."-- sure. There are plenty of instances where I would agree that deists depart from realistic thinking. Assuming such thinking qualifies as "dumb," yes.. deists fit the bill there. They are "dumb" in that regard.

"Deists are dumber than theists."---- ??????? I don't see it. I just don't see it.

I was gonna not post in this thread out of some humor-related sense of honor concerning a joke I made in the OP. But I seriously disagree with you here, Kit.

How are deists dumber than theists?

PS: Tom Paine is fuckin' awesome!!!!
Their claims aren't any more rational..they simply make fewer irrational claims. Perhaps..more importantly..those claims they make they make for no reason...not even a magic book to rub between them.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 12, 2018 at 11:37 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That god damned particle Ziploc Surprise 14 5874 July 7, 2012 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise