Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admit It, Guys. We Were Wrong.
Admit It, Guys. We Were Wrong.
Creatards CAN get stupider than they already were.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/new-cre...d-growing/

Quote:New creationist theme park claims dinosaurs were actually 900-year-old lizards that ‘never stopped growing’

Quote:In an interview with AL.com, creationist Kent Hovind explains how his new theme park, called Dinosaur Adventure Land, will teach young people about his own scientifically illiterate theories about the existence of dinosaurs.

“It’s very simple,” he tells AL.com. “Before the flood came, in the days of Noah, the Bible says that people lived to be 900 years old. Genesis Chapter 5 tells us that. Well, I taught biology and reptiles never stop growing. What would happen to a reptile if he could live to be 900? That’s the dinosaurs. No big mystery.”

I doubt even Dripshit is that fucking stupid..... although I wouldn't put money on it.
RE: Admit It, Guys. We Were Wrong.
Lol, I wonder how he plans to explain all those tiny dinosaurs... reverse growth spurt?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I can’t even...

I lost valuable brain cells reading that. Thanks a lot Min. 😉
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Dinosaurs are not lizards.

But Creatards are. They no doubt hope they can grow big and fearsome by learning nothing and merely sit under the sun all day.
That was painful that a member of the human race could say things like this and keep a straight face.
That's what hanging onto a belief in a book can do for you.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
Hovind is still around? Fucking hell.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
When did he get out of prison?

Norm
I recently read a book which stated that TRex grew in size for thirty years then died. That is weird! Grow to adulthood then die!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Creationist: still swinging in their family trees and flinging shit at the rest of us!
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 19, 2018 at 1:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Creatards CAN get stupider than they already were.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/new-cre...d-growing/

Quote:New creationist theme park claims dinosaurs were actually 900-year-old lizards that ‘never stopped growing’

Quote:In an interview with AL.com, creationist Kent Hovind explains how his new theme park, called Dinosaur Adventure Land, will teach young people about his own scientifically illiterate theories about the existence of dinosaurs.

“It’s very simple,” he tells AL.com. “Before the flood came, in the days of Noah, the Bible says that people lived to be 900 years old. Genesis Chapter 5 tells us that. Well, I taught biology and reptiles never stop growing. What would happen to a reptile if he could live to be 900? That’s the dinosaurs. No big mystery.”

I doubt even Dripshit is that fucking stupid..... although I wouldn't put money on it.

But, Min we need oxygen to live, therefore more oxygen=longer lives. Therefore before the flood, the atmosphere was 100% pure oxygen. Therefore proving how Noah and the Dinosaurs lived so long. qed.

That's creation scynce 101 right there.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Homo Erectus, Guys, Not HSS Minimalist 23 2405 May 5, 2018 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Barking Up The Wrong Wall? Minimalist 13 1866 November 22, 2015 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Check Mate Atheists, You're All Wrong LivingNumbers6.626 14 3009 September 7, 2014 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  More Evidence...as if it were needed...that White Evangelicals Minimalist 18 5338 January 5, 2014 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: là bạn điên