Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Riddance To A Trump-Loving Fuckhead
Good Riddance To A Trump-Loving Fuckhead
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/trump-l...-congress/

Quote:Trump-loving Nevada brothel owner Dennis Hof suddenly dies amid run for State Assembly seat

Quote:Trump is the trailblazer, he is the Christopher Columbus of honest politics.

Anyone that fucking stupid is just wasting oxygen.
RE: Good Riddance To A Trump-Loving Fuckhead
Wait - someone who made his money by treating women like objects was a Trump supporter?  Colour me shocked.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Christopher Columbus of modern politics?

You could say that. Columbus was a major asshole. He knew. His crew knew it. His friends (what few he had) knew it.

As for trailblazing, Columbus was lost as fuck and the crew starving when he stumbled upon land. I'm not sure if that's significant or not.
Formerly Old Man Marsh of TTA

"Don't let those gnomes and illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions."
--Jake the Dog
And Columbus - like the WLB - did it all on borrowed money.
Couldn't have happened to nicer, ignorant cock-sucker.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I've become apprised in my time on Atheist Forums that to wish someone such ill is in bad taste. Not sure that I am always of such beatific temperament, but I think I should at least try.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 16, 2018 at 10:50 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: I've become apprised in my time on Atheist Forums that to wish someone such ill is in bad taste.  Not sure that I am always of such beatific temperament, but I think I should at least try.

Yes, indeed. In this moment of his misfortune I shall explain to him that I will not burden him further with an exposition of how richly deserving of his misfortune he is.
Okay, you two take a break. The rest of us have got this one.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(October 16, 2018 at 10:50 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: I've become apprised in my time on Atheist Forums that to wish someone such ill is in bad taste.  Not sure that I am always of such beatific temperament, but I think I should at least try.

I didn't kill him.  I'm just not wasting any tears on any republicunt piece of shit.
I’ve said it before: Hof was the most thoroughly Trumpian figure I’ve ever known. Whether he truly drank the Trump Kool-Aide or cynically used it as a prop in a very red district (a very Trumpian thing to do) doesn’t really matter now. Hof was always and forever about Hof and those within his inner circle. Period.

He’s now a D-List footnote and won’t be missed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4045 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36908 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  No You Didn't, Fuckhead Minimalist 15 1644 August 28, 2018 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I posed a question for these flag loving Trumpsters and they did not like it NuclearEnergy 23 5585 September 29, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Do those Trump supporters really believe that he is doing a good job? NuclearEnergy 2 987 June 5, 2017 at 9:50 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3160 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4126 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1682 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1159 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd