Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Stupid in Flint Mi.
Thumbs Down 
More Stupid in Flint Mi.
The religious twats are at it again...

https://www.michiganradio.org/post/flint...e-violence

Apparently they don't use the King James version....

Matthew 6-5

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites. are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and. in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.

Typical shit.
RE: More Stupid in Flint Mi.
Yeah, praying away the violence ALWAYS works.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:But Harris adds “(We) want to make it clear....that prayer must be a part of the equation.”

"We must keep our bullshit jobs, my friends!"
Praying in tongues might scare the criminals straight..........

........or get them shot.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I thought all you had to do was have your thugs gas people and then go stand in front of church holding the holy bibly backward and upside down. That seems to have been real effective in cutting down on violence across the whole damn country.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

We need more holey bibles.
(July 31, 2020 at 1:07 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I thought all you had to do was have your thugs gas people and then go stand in front of church holding the holy bibly backward and upside down.  That seems to have been real effective in cutting down on violence across the whole damn country.

You’ve just demonstrated that photo-ops are as effective as prayer in quelling violence.

Checkmate, atheists!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flint Pastor Calls for Cease Fire onlinebiker 1 255 August 13, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1391 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11720 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why are humans so stupid? Brian37 36 1573 March 11, 2019 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  RIP Keith Flint GUBU 1 496 March 4, 2019 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 886 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Not Merely Stupid Minimalist 7 943 October 23, 2018 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  A Stupid and Useless Idea Minimalist 16 933 March 2, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "Meanwhile that stupid swollen prick golfs," Minimalist 0 299 December 31, 2017 at 1:52 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Always Thought That Stupid Fuck Couldn't Read A Map Minimalist 17 1717 September 28, 2017 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Brian37