Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lock Them Up! Lock Them Up!!
Lock Them Up! Lock Them Up!!
Feds finally get serious with catholick scumbags.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/26/us/ca...ss&emc=rss

Quote:Federal Government Tells Catholic Bishops Not to Destroy Sex Abuse Documents

Take your fucking privacy of confession and stick it up your assholes.
RE: Lock Them Up! Lock Them Up!!
Good luck with that. They believe they report to a higher power and have gotten away with it for so long, why should they change now. Which would they rather be found guilty of, destroying documents or protecting sex abusers?

Send in the fuckin SWAT teams.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Destroying documents would hopefully come under the same umbrella as protecting sex offenders, or at least it should.. The punishment they receive will be the interesting part. Bastards.
(October 27, 2018 at 8:13 am)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: Destroying documents would hopefully come under the same umbrella as protecting sex offenders, or at least it should.. The punishment they receive will be the interesting part. Bastards.
Obstruction of justice, probably.
(October 27, 2018 at 8:30 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 27, 2018 at 8:13 am)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: Destroying documents would hopefully come under the same umbrella as protecting sex offenders, or at least it should.. The punishment they receive will be the interesting part. Bastards.
Obstruction of justice, probably.

What's that then... A slap on the wrist and don't do it again? Dodgy
(October 27, 2018 at 8:37 am)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote:
(October 27, 2018 at 8:30 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Obstruction of justice, probably.

What's that then... A slap on the wrist and don't do it again?  Dodgy
No, it's a pile-on thing, in addition to other charges.
(October 27, 2018 at 8:58 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 27, 2018 at 8:37 am)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: What's that then... A slap on the wrist and don't do it again?  Dodgy
No, it's a pile-on thing, in addition to other charges.

Well anyone responsible for covering up child abuse deserves a lengthy stay in prison... And if I had my way.. a good kicking daily for the duration of their stay.
No officer, those are the ashes from the bingo records from the last 50 years. We just thought it was time to clean house. What investigation?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.