Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family of the reminder - Shiites ought to translate it as such.
Family of the reminder - Shiites ought to translate it as such.
This is a brief reason as to why I argue Shiites ought to translate "Ahlul-Thikr" as "family of the reminder".

https://youtu.be/nVc52FObHdc
RE: Family of the reminder - Shiites ought to translate it as such.
I used to work with a girl called Ali. She was sacked two weeks ago. True stry.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Correct translation or not, it is no closer to the mouth of a creator.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
It proves the dark magic and the true guides, if you would reflect and have courage to perceive.
(October 26, 2018 at 11:50 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: This is a brief reason as to why I argue Shiites ought to translate "Ahlul-Thikr" as "family of the reminder".

Reminder of what? 

I don't care. You have a religious club, Christians have a religious club and so do Jews. I am the guy on the outside wishing all three would stop using my planet for their pathetic pissing contest which gets innocent humans killed.
(October 27, 2018 at 11:30 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 11:50 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: This is a brief reason as to why I argue Shiites ought to translate "Ahlul-Thikr" as "family of the reminder".

Reminder of what? 

Reminder of God's path and the light that is directed to him, reminder of God and his light.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bd485cc7937466859301c70]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hey Mystic, do you have any other hobbies besides hucking shit? Maybe try talking about them once in a while, what do you think?
(October 27, 2018 at 11:37 am)no one Wrote: Hey Mystic, do you have any other hobbies besides hucking shit? Maybe try talking about them once in a while, what do you think?

I play soccer and hockey these days and weight lift at the gym, as well have cardio days. Not much else hobby wise. Trying to stop video games.
You are way too loose with your idea of "proof," MK.  Silly delusions are not proof of anything except your own mental instability.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rants for the family of Taha and Yaseen. Mystic 124 11197 September 2, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Sunnies/Shiites lied about apocalypse? WinterHold 8 1073 February 27, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Family of Mohammad in Quran - Proof Mohammad founded Islam! Mystic 27 5090 March 22, 2015 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Talking to your family about being an Atheist exmuslim 24 6886 June 28, 2013 at 9:07 am
Last Post: Rahul
  The Radical Minority Not Such a Minority Minimalist 3 1770 November 29, 2012 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Such a wonderful religion of peace KichigaiNeko 39 16188 September 10, 2012 at 8:58 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko