Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Such a wonderful religion of peace
Such a wonderful religion of peace
Female circumcision under Islamic law

Husband didn't like the smell of the meal??

[Image: 420802_261287643951430_221597424587119_5...8304_n.jpg]

http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/a-h...on-1.62115

Since when does Bleach NEED Halal certification?? Marketing much??

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=909_1193167576
[Image: 564523_264912170264870_199577613464993_5...1407_n.jpg]
[Image: 529502_264976766925077_199577613464993_5...0962_n.jpg]

Sahih Muslim Book 016, Hadith Number 4130.
Sahih Muslim Book 16. The Oath, Establishing Responsibilities Of Murders, Fighting, Requital
Chapter : Pertaining to the combatants and apostates.

Anas b. Malik reported that some people belonging (to the tribe) of 'Uraina came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) at Medina, but they found its climate uncongenial. So Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to them: If you so like, you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine. They did so and were all right. They then fell upon the shepherds and killed them and turned apostates from Islam and drove off the camels of the Prophet (may peace be upon him). This news reached Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and he sent (people) on their track and they were (brought) and handed over to him. He (the Holy Prophet) got their hands cut off, and their feet, and put out their eyes, and threw them on the stony ground until they died.

• This hadith shows not only was momo a fuckwit for prescribing the drinking of camel urine, he was also a mass murder ! double whammy

"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Such a wonderful religion of peace
Can't even look at some of that stuff, breaks my heart Sad

Islam - The ever pervasive cancer of the human species
Thing is Chuff this is what happens in ALL abrahamic religions EVERYWHERE!

Did you see the news article that has five persons charged with murder because they reefed out a poor 15 year olds intestines THROUGH her vagina because they thought she was possessed by demons?? The accused sincerely "believed" she would wake up and be "resurrected" demon free?

Fucking arshole religions! Angry The kid was only 15 years old and questioned some elder or was attractive to some fucking arse-ache 'elder' of her society.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 28, 2012 at 7:39 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Thing is Chuff this is what happens in ALL abrahamic religions EVERYWHERE!

Did you see the news article that has five persons charged with murder because they reefed out a poor 15 year olds intestines THROUGH her vagina because they thought she was possessed by demons?? The accused sincerely "believed" she would wake up and be "resurrected" demon free?

Fucking arshole religions! Angry The kid was only 15 years old and questioned some elder or was attractive to some fucking arse-ache 'elder' of her society.

I am working my way through Hitchens, Arguably at the moment - One article told of a young muslim girl who had been on the receiving end of sexual advances from a dirty old bloke.
As a result of this SHE was judged and sentenced to death by hanging - The only problem is, that it is forbidden by scripture to kill a virgin. So they followed some great logic and had another dirty old bloke ceremoniously rape her right before they hanged her.

The sheer insanity of this stuff just blows my mind, and these acts aren't committed by crazy loner psychopaths, they are imposed by Imam's, men of power, the people in charge.

Fucking barbarians

These ideas belong to ancient history, there is no excuse for this kind of sadism to persist in the 21st century - I really do despair sometimes
Agreed. Really tears at my old heart strings ... (being a hard nosed bitch with two children)

What is most disgusting is that these so called 'righteous" males think that this is normal and will cite a 2000 year old text to support their cruelty and validate their mindless non-humanity
Animals...worse than animals!! Angry
*Reading through the things in this thread*

[Image: tumblr_m0p8qhZpI11ql8wa5.gif]
(March 28, 2012 at 8:22 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Agreed. Really tears at my old heart strings ... (being a hard nosed bitch with two children)

What is most disgusting is that these so called 'righteous" males think that this is normal and will cite a 2000 year old text to support their cruelty and validate their mindless non-humanity
Animals...worse than animals!! Angry

All these god damn douche bags will do is ignore the stories, claim the stories are fabricated, or explain how truly evil the victim actually was.

People + Stupid = Religion
Religion + Sexual Repression = Islam
Islam + 1 Billion Devotees = Plague
[Image: Evolution.png]

[Image: 301732_265699633519457_199577613464993_5...1169_n.jpg]
This makes me just want to take a gun and shoot this bastards on sight, no judge, not judge straight to execution.
This is so sicking, I now really want to rid the world of the virus that is Islam, thought de-conversion, coverting them to the (current lesser evil and least dangerous) xiity or force eradication. I will be a good day then Islam is gone and that bullshit texts of that dangerous dogma are incinerated.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Christianity is no better. Undecided

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freedom and peace in the Qur'an KuranMumini19 46 5146 May 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: Jonah -peace be upon him- and the whale WinterHold 22 3727 December 26, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: no one
  Family of the reminder - Shiites ought to translate it as such. Mystic 23 1665 October 27, 2018 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13944 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Moses peace be upon him, very short tale. WinterHold 18 4220 March 8, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Zakir Naik's Peace TV has been banned in Bangladesh and India ReptilianPeon 0 988 July 19, 2016 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  islam stipulates PEACE through indiscriminate violence driver82 9 1923 April 21, 2016 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Brian37
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5471 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Is Islam the religion of peace.....pffft....NO dyresand 83 13643 January 12, 2015 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What Quran really teaches about peace. Mystic 35 13823 January 8, 2015 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: robvalue