Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incels and THOTs are left wingers, not right wingers.
Incels and THOTs are left wingers, not right wingers.
I mean.. I would meet half way saying that right wingers can be "Angry virgins".

Fair enough

(for context. Angry virgins just means they havent got laid and dont care and just do whatever issue they are into. Incels is some loser pathetic guy who whines how he wants the ideal girlfriend and just murder people over it)

But the exploitive ones who generally consists of THOTs... and people who dont wanna change their character and just blame people and kil who are more or less the weak lack of masculine traits... Yeah those sounds more like left wingers than right wingers.

Sorry but, not really buying it with left wing trolls on youtube who tries to use this insult. Its more they are more in common with this than right wingers. Nice try if you ask me

btw had a girlfriend, banged her but didnt work out. Not that its a prize. But just to say it to get it out there : )
RE: Incels and THOTs are left wingers, not right wingers.
Vegas craps table runner, "Place your bets place your bets, roll a troll lose your dough, place your bets."
I'm moving over to the "Guess the Sock" table.
I recognise the words in the OP but the way they are combined doesn't make any sense.
Clearly someone has never read anything by an incel . They hate Feminist and SJW's ,s
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(November 4, 2018 at 7:00 am)Tizheruk Wrote: Clearly someone has never read anything by an incel . They hate Feminist and SJW's ,s

They are left wingers at heart. The mentality belongs to the left Angel
Shit, can't a person just have a lazy Sunday? its 11 am FFS!
The best part of not having a religion is you don't have to go to a fan club of antiquity on any day of the week. Sunday is meant for sports and beer and sleeping in late.
(November 4, 2018 at 7:17 am)Ismir Wrote:
(November 4, 2018 at 7:00 am)Tizheruk Wrote: Clearly someone has never read anything by an incel . They hate Feminist and SJW's ,s

Nope
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(November 4, 2018 at 7:17 am)Ismir Wrote:

This "mentality" you speak of...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2043 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] When you left theism, did you go Left? zwanzig 34 2096 April 22, 2021 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  "Activist Judges" and the BS far right..... Brian37 10 634 October 16, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Manipulation culture by left wingers Richi29 13 1066 July 24, 2020 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Feminists are all incels Sanau 112 6581 April 6, 2020 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Right is left WinterHold 2 597 February 8, 2020 at 8:31 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What’s Left? BrianSoddingBoru4 48 3042 February 4, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  I like that American left are miserable Snora 82 6777 March 24, 2019 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Explain left and right to me (political terms) Macoleco 27 2138 February 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 3798 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty