Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Stan Lee
RIP Stan Lee
Since nobody’s brought it up yet, I figure I should be the one to break the news to you:

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/stan-...203026230/

Quote:Stan Lee, who ushered in a comicbook renaissance by co-creating the iconic superheroes Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, and the X-Men — characters who made the leap to film with often-spectacular results — died on Monday, his daughter’s attorney confirmed to Variety. He was 95.

Lee was taken to Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday after suffering a medical emergency, and was declared dead shortly afterwards.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: RIP Stan Lee
Bummer...

Stan Lee, Stephen Hawking, Carrie Fisher -- all were recently on The Big Bang Theory...

Coincidence???

Panic
Bob Newhart next?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Adam West too..
Well, fuck!
Dying to live, living to die.
Nobody really dies in the Marvel Universe.  He’ll be back with a different wardrobe and enhanced powers.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 12, 2018 at 3:57 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nobody really dies in the Marvel Universe.  He’ll be back with a different wardrobe and enhanced powers.

Boru

TWO cameos per movie?
More on TBBT conspiracy..... I forgot Leonard Nimoy did voice work on the show...

Creepy, huh??

Razz
So we're saying we need to hunt down and eliminate everyone who has a hand in making The Big Bang Theory (a show I really don't have time for)?

It will be a challenge but I think I'm up to it.
(November 12, 2018 at 4:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: So we're saying we need to hunt down and eliminate everyone who has a hand in making The Big Bang Theory (a show I really don't have time for)?

It will be a challenge but I think I'm up to it.

Or you could just take out the casting director responsible for putting elderly actors in guest roles.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RIP Micheál Ó Súilleabháin GUBU 1 226 November 12, 2018 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stan & Ollie Cyberman 7 721 August 8, 2018 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Is this song a rip off? paulpablo 11 1921 April 25, 2016 at 5:52 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  RIP Harold Ramis Cyberman 15 2200 February 26, 2014 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  RIP David Honeyboy Edwards frankiej 0 1020 September 1, 2011 at 10:02 am
Last Post: frankiej