Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it turns out there was a crocoduck after all..
it turns out there was a crocoduck after all..
Well, I was just looking for neat photos of our dear crocoduck, and I came across this;
http://press.nationalgeographic.com/pres...8641920264

Well, they call it duckcroc(stupid scientists Angry ) but here it is.. and not only crocoduck but also BoarCroc, RatCroc, DogCroc and PancakeCroc(what the hell?) is exists Smile
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
RE: it turns out there is a crocoduck after all..
Too bad they haven't found fossils of duckokirk and crococameron yet.
I'd bet god must have put those fossils there to test our faith, or they are remnants of the great flood. Animals which Noah forgot to put in the ark.

/sarcasm
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
(December 29, 2010 at 8:20 pm)annatar Wrote: Well, I was just looking for neat photos of our dear crocoduck, and I came across this;
http://press.nationalgeographic.com/pres...8641920264

Well, they call it duckcroc(stupid scientists Angry ) but here it is.. and not only crocoduck but also BoarCroc, RatCroc, DogCroc and PancakeCroc(what the hell?) is exists Smile

Well spotted that man.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Creationism: EPIC FAIL LOL
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life After Death Is Impossible, Says Scientist Fake Messiah 121 10182 February 23, 2021 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment zebo-the-fat 73 5727 May 28, 2020 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The Hubble Turns 28 Minimalist 6 532 April 21, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "Crocoduck" found. The Valkyrie 7 1993 December 8, 2017 at 4:30 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Life after gallbladder surgery Azu 2 1128 November 8, 2017 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Azu
  LOOK!>> -Consciousness After Death -official <<Clickbait! ignoramus 10 1860 October 19, 2017 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hope on life after death? Macoleco 13 2490 June 30, 2017 at 7:52 am
Last Post: brewer
  Aliens - Are they out there? Have they visited us? And related questions -KT 50 15736 December 17, 2010 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Violet