Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Crocoduck" found.
"Crocoduck" found.
Eat this, Kirk Cameron and Bananaman!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/science/99617000...trich-swan

When will you be apologising to the world?

"With a bill like a duck but teeth like a croc's, a swanlike neck and killer claws, a new dinosaur species uncovered by scientists looks like something Dr Seuss could have dreamed up.
It also had flippers like a penguin, and while it walked like an ostrich it could also swim. That's the first time swimming ability has been shown for a two-legged, meat-eating dinosaur.
The tiny creature, only about 45 centimetres tall, roamed 75 million years ago in what is now Mongolia. Its full curled-up skeleton was found in a sandstone rock."
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: "Crocoduck" found.
Wonder if it could have played a role in a Jurassic version of Turducken ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

This reminds me, where is Exian?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 7, 2017 at 9:45 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: This reminds me, where is Exian?

Well, you see, I was walking up to my front door and suddenly this strange guy jumped out of nowhere and shouted, "Surprise, Beccs, it's me, Ex-"

And I don't like surprises.

Long story short, the body won't be found.
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 7, 2017 at 10:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:

Well, you see, I was walking up to my front door and suddenly this strange guy jumped out of nowhere and shouted, "Surprise, Beccs, it's me, Ex-"

:one raised eyebrow: Unless the popo does DNA testing on the kibble you've been feeding your cats.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(December 7, 2017 at 10:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:

You dissolved the body in your stomach acid?

No worries. Perfectly understandable. The pieces gotta go somewhere after the scalpel practices are done.

Angel
Looks much more like an ostrich swan to me. What do you think?

[Image: 1512590375787.jpg]

It's starting to get to the point where I look at the way a pigeon walks and bobs its head and I start to see fucking dinosaurs in it lol
Hmm, looks like something I'll try to pet and run away from at the same time.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange troglodyte species found in Turkmenistan cave Foxaèr 4 852 September 26, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  99 million Year Old Bird Transition Found Amarok 14 5335 June 9, 2017 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Dinosaur tail found preserved in amber! Simon Moon 84 14800 December 19, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  New Species Found in Oregon brewer 31 6283 February 11, 2016 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Remains of new human species found ignoramus 32 6574 September 10, 2015 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: MTL
  Have we found the Thing? L.A.F. 5 2144 April 26, 2013 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  7,000 Year Old Caveman Bones Found; Oldest Modern Human DNA Annik 13 9911 July 2, 2012 at 2:23 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fossil Ink Sacs from Jurassic Period Found Annik 0 1388 May 22, 2012 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Annik
  New viper snake species found frankiej 10 5000 January 12, 2012 at 10:10 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  it turns out there was a crocoduck after all.. annatar 4 2050 December 30, 2010 at 8:49 am
Last Post: The Omnissiunt One