Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Trivia, A Boru inspired thread.....
Atheist Trivia, A Boru inspired thread.....
1.... This atheist watched a former Jew eat a bacon cheeseburger after one of his shows.

2.... This atheist had a documentary maker friend stabbed to death with a note left on him, "You're next".

3....  This former running back of the NFL played for the Texans.

4.... This atheist made a keynote speech about Saddam showing the video of him making his coop.

5....  This atheist was a member of the House of Representatives from 1973 to 2013.

6.... This female atheist used to be a cast member of SNL.

7.... This atheist is related to Charles Darwin.

9.....   This author wrote a book making the claim that science DOES have something to say about God.

10....  This atheist was a huge organizer for Martin Luther King Jr.

AND................

For extra credit, name the Convention and Year and city, it was held, where the 4 horsemen were all there at the same time.  And who are the 4 horseman?
RE: Atheist Trivia, A Boru inspired thread.....

The answer to each question is ‘Jerry Seinfeld’.

/thread

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 18, 2018 at 7:12 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The answer to each question is ‘Jerry Seinfeld’.

/thread

Boru

Smart ass! Hilarious

I  made an effort to your thread. Is there not one question on it that you cant take a guess at? NO SOUP FOR YOU!
The only question I have an answer for without googling is 2. Ayaan Hirsi Ali (sp?)
Dying to live, living to die.
And I can answer half the extra credit: Dawkins, Dennett, Harris, and Hitchins.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 18, 2018 at 7:30 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The only question I have an answer for without googling is 2. Ayaan Hirsi Ali (sp?)

Yes, she escaped the middle east,  and made a documentary with a film maker whom unfortunately was murdered for covering the treatment of women in the middle east. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali
...jesus?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(November 18, 2018 at 7:35 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: And I can answer half the extra credit: Dawkins, Dennett, Harris, and Hitchins.

You suck, because I went to that convention. But, fear not, I made a fool out of myself with each and every one of them.
(November 18, 2018 at 7:37 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 7:30 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The only question I have an answer for without googling is 2. Ayaan Hirsi Ali (sp?)

Yes, she escaped the middle east,  and made a documentary with a film maker whom unfortunately was murdered for covering the treatment of women in the middle east. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali

There’s a programme in the UK called ‘the big questions’ (dumbass name) that basically pits two sides against each other on questions of religion, ethics and so on.

Ali was on it talking about the oppression of women in Islam and on the opposing side was a guy who turned out to be from Hizb ut-Tahrir.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hizb_ut-Tahrir

Scum of the earth, it was horrible to watch. But fair play to Ali, took him down a few notches.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Boru! arewethereyet 16 454 March 27, 2024 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Happy Birthday Boru! arewethereyet 13 1064 March 24, 2023 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Some silly trivia questions arewethereyet 7 609 March 29, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Happy Birthday Boru! arewethereyet 20 884 March 26, 2022 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Bifurcated Trivia: The Answers BrianSoddingBoru4 5 480 April 24, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bifurcated Trivia BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1825 April 16, 2021 at 4:42 pm
  More Pointless Trivia (Answers) BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1052 December 20, 2020 at 5:42 am
  Boru’s Insanely, Absurdly Easy Music Quiz BrianSoddingBoru4 10 588 November 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm
  Boru changed colors on us! arewethereyet 28 1539 November 1, 2020 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Lockdown Trivia: The Final Chapter BrianSoddingBoru4 6 842 May 24, 2020 at 5:47 pm