Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For a good time call
For a good time call
Why is it that when I read many comments, especially when trying to push religion on us, that I get more of a feeling that the message should be written on a toilet wall?

For a good time phone Jesus!

Anyone else feel this at times?
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: For a good time call
(November 18, 2018 at 8:16 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Why is it that when I read many comments, especially when trying to push religion on us, that I get more of a feeling that the message should be written on a toilet wall?

You knew this was coming.

Just ignore it.

The only theists that have a need to push religion are those who are subconsciously deeply unhappy and wish to spread the misery.

I believe this 100% shhhhhh!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 18, 2018 at 8:16 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Why is it that when I read many comments, especially when trying to push religion on us, that I get more of a feeling that the message should be written on a toilet wall?

You know, jesus, had he existed, would have never used a toilet in his whole life?  Just shit in the bushes like everyone else.

Quite godly.
(November 18, 2018 at 9:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

You know, jesus, had he existed, would have never used a toilet in his whole life?  Just shit in the bushes like everyone else.

Quite godly.

Oh, but don't you know that it would smell like fresh-baked cinnamon buns?

Truth be told, he would have shit in rock piles. In that area of the world, he would have been a mason, given the dearth of trees. People ought to do their research before they promulgate some religion...oh, wait- making shit up is so much easier.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Now the Romans..... those motherfuckers had toilets!

[Image: roman-toilets_650x400_71452319099.jpg]

What do you mean?  What have the Romans ever done for us?
(November 18, 2018 at 9:58 pm)Fireball Wrote: Truth be told, he would have shit in rock piles. In that area of the world, he would have been a mason, given the dearth of trees.

Makes you wonder why he would kill off a fig tree?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Holy Glory Hole Batman!!
(November 18, 2018 at 9:58 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 9:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You know, jesus, had he existed, would have never used a toilet in his whole life?  Just shit in the bushes like everyone else.

Quite godly.

Oh, but don't you know that it would smell like fresh-baked cinnamon buns?

Truth be told, he would have shit in rock piles. In that area of the world, he would have been a mason, given the dearth of trees. People ought to do their research before they promulgate some religion...oh, wait- making shit up is so much easier.

Shit a brick.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 18, 2018 at 10:37 pm)ignoramus Wrote:
(November 18, 2018 at 9:58 pm)Fireball Wrote: Truth be told, he would have shit in rock piles. In that area of the world, he would have been a mason, given the dearth of trees.

Makes you wonder why he would kill off a fig tree?

Go look at your favorite fiction story, and you'll find a more rational explanation. I certainly don't have one. Hmph
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7424 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  What would you call my new beliefs? Won2blv 88 12054 March 6, 2017 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Nonpareil
  Is a dead baby enough of a wake up call? That guy who asked questions 17 6916 May 31, 2013 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  What would you call this? Gooders1002 31 13116 February 9, 2012 at 5:59 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Call for nominations Rokcet Scientist 0 1134 August 5, 2011 at 4:03 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  Ray Comfort - Prank Call? Jason Jarred 0 2400 October 15, 2008 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Jason Jarred