Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
45's wiki page gets shroomed
45's wiki page gets shroomed
Gee, what a shame, he got his wiki page hacked and replaced with a penis.

https://www.newsweek.com/someone-hacked-...ium=Social
RE: 45's wiki page gets shroomed
What took so long?
From that article-

"Earlier in the day in a phone call with the media, Trump was asked what he was most thankful for on one of America's most important national holidays. The president responded with his family and himself.
“I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you won’t believe it," he said. 
The president continued: “And I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it. When I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago. Made a lot of progress."

What an insufferable sack of shit.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Those content-free statements will be in textbooks for years, at least in PoliSci classes. "Twelve Clown Presidents".
(November 24, 2018 at 10:16 am)Fireball Wrote: From that article-

Earlier in the day in a phone call with the media, Trump was asked what he was most thankful for on one of America's most important national holidays. The president responded with his family and himself.
“I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you won’t believe it," he said. 
The president continued: “And I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it. When I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago. Made a lot of progress."

What an insufferable sack of shit.

Well in one point he is correct. The US is now much much weaker than it was a few years ago and it is all down to him.

His foreign policies are laughable.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I hope somebody runs over him with a bus and that he dies in agonizing pain. I don't normally wish death upon people, but I do make exceptions.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 24, 2018 at 6:23 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: I hope somebody runs over him with a bus and that he dies in agonizing pain.  I don't normally wish death upon people, but I do make exceptions.

I can understand the death part because that would be for the greater good and I share that hope. But why the agonizing pain? What good does that serve? Rise above that kind of thing.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I'd rather see the sumbitch serving time in Club Fed. I think prison orange would clash nicely with his hair and complexion (neither of which will actually any longer be orange though, because he won't have access to the cosmetics). And I do not think he ought to be getting it in the ass, as much as I despise the fool. Nobody deserves that. Nobody.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 24, 2018 at 8:01 pm)AFTT47 Wrote:
(November 24, 2018 at 6:23 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: I hope somebody runs over him with a bus and that he dies in agonizing pain.  I don't normally wish death upon people, but I do make exceptions.

I can understand the death part because that would be for the greater good and I share that hope. But why the agonizing pain? What good does that serve? Rise above that kind of thing.

It encourages Republican idiots who believe in karma to split the party.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I still see a dick when I view that page.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 839 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1664 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 994 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1369 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2629 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 556 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 24659 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  POTUS "fixer" gets 36 months in prison. Brian37 9 1542 December 13, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 428 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The middle class gets almost half of U.S. safety-net payments Aegon 11 1320 September 5, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Foxaèr