Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Company that sold me my house is....
Company that sold me my house is....
FUCKING pestering me to take a survey to give them a good score.

I don't take surveys for anyone. I had a couple things needed to be fixed, so far they have done that. I've told them repeatedly I don't take surveys. If I have a problem I call them up. I don't need anyone bothering me at home over the phone or in person after a sale. 

If you are doing something wrong, I will tell you. If you are not, then you don't need to ask me anything.
RE: Company that sold me my house is....
Damn it! The Gawdzilla Tour Guide School was hoping for a positive review.
(November 27, 2018 at 1:25 pm)Brian37 Wrote: FUCKING pestering me to take a survey to give them a good score.

I don't take surveys for anyone. I had a couple things needed to be fixed, so far they have done that. I've told them repeatedly I don't take surveys. If I have a problem I call them up. I don't need anyone bothering me at home over the phone or in person after a sale. 

If you are doing something wrong, I will tell you. If you are not, then you don't need to ask me anything.

You could make your displeasure known by taking the survey.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 27, 2018 at 1:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 27, 2018 at 1:25 pm)Brian37 Wrote: FUCKING pestering me to take a survey to give them a good score.

You could make your displeasure known by taking the survey.

Boru

True, I could answer every question " Stop fucking taking surveys". 

If you are doing business right, nobody is going to complain. If you are doing it wrong, they call you. The idea of survey's to me is actually counter productive. The asking should be on the front end, not after the sale. After the sale if you do something wrong, the customer will tell you. 

I really don't blame the employees for making the attempt, I do blame the CEOs who are merely fishing for info to increase sales. If you are selling a good product, it doesn't need tons of marketing or fishing. 

But today, the marketing isn't about telling people what they need as a solution, but marketing just to make sales.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Guys came out today to check on a problem with my skirt, not only did they pester me about the survey, just now I got a call from the maker asking me to take the survey again.

HOLY CRAP! If I tell you I don't want to do something, you don't have to take it personally or assume shit.
People who are happy with service tell an average of 4 people (IIRC), whereas people who are unhappy tell 18 others. The silence of those who are happy is the problem, not the solution. Otherwise you leave the direction the company takes to the malcontents and effectively silence your own interests in terms of what they hear.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Take the damn survey. They'll stop asking and you may win a christmas ham!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Give them a bad score.  That'll teach them!
Oddly enough, I've never seen the question, "Would you like to see more surveys?" on any survey I've taken.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 27, 2018 at 2:29 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Oddly enough, I've never seen the question, "Would you like to see more surveys?" on any survey I've taken.

"May we contact you in regard to further surveys in the future?" Seen that a few times.
If you get good service the least you can do in return is take the darn survey. It’s not like it will hurt you to spend 3 minutes of your life letting them know they did well.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hanging out at a friends house last night. Brian37 45 4564 November 26, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Cod
  Federal Judge Orders White House To Temporarily Restore Press Access To Jim Acosta A Theist 120 10494 November 19, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Lego-Type House Building BrianSoddingBoru4 4 523 May 1, 2018 at 8:56 am
Last Post: johan
  How many days of food in your house brewer 35 2513 November 2, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My house and mental health issues Brian37 17 3819 September 15, 2017 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Any Marketing Experts in the House? Rhondazvous 0 508 September 4, 2017 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6561 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 10521 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If the White House caught fire, who are the last three T.rumps you'd save? Gawdzilla Sama 9 1619 August 19, 2017 at 10:31 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Food binges when I'm sitting around the house. Chad32 13 1827 January 16, 2017 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Astreja