Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Morons Find Each Other
When Morons Find Each Other
Okay, so the gate attendant was an asshole but who names their fucking kid "Abcde?"

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/southwe...ial-media/

Quote:A Southwest Airlines gate agent shared a photo on social media mocking a 5-year-old girl’s unusual name.
Traci Redford and her daughter, who’s named Abcde, were flying home to El Paso, Texas, from John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California, when airline employees began whispering and laughing, reported KABC-TV.
“The gate agent started laughing, pointing at me and my daughter, talking to other employees,” Redford said. “So I turned around and said, ‘Hey if I can hear you, my daughter can hear you, so I’d appreciate if you’d just stop.'”
Abcde — pronounced “Ab-city” — has epilepsy, so she and her family always pre-board fights.

Epilepsy is not going to be this kid's biggest problem going through life.  Parental stupidity is.
RE: When Morons Find Each Other
I saw a story on a woman named Le-A. Guess how it's pronounced.
I saw this story too.. license to procreate
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(November 29, 2018 at 7:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Okay, so the gate attendant was an asshole but who names their fucking kid "Abcde?"

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/southwe...ial-media/

Quote:A Southwest Airlines gate agent shared a photo on social media mocking a 5-year-old girl’s unusual name.
Traci Redford and her daughter, who’s named Abcde, were flying home to El Paso, Texas, from John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California, when airline employees began whispering and laughing, reported KABC-TV.
“The gate agent started laughing, pointing at me and my daughter, talking to other employees,” Redford said. “So I turned around and said, ‘Hey if I can hear you, my daughter can hear you, so I’d appreciate if you’d just stop.'”
Abcde — pronounced “Ab-city” — has epilepsy, so she and her family always pre-board fights.

Epilepsy is not going to be this kid's biggest problem going through life.  Parental stupidity is.

I'm wondering if she'll ever get letters after her name.
Sometimes patricide is justifiable.

Talking of stupid names.

The John Wayne airport ...?!
(November 30, 2018 at 6:58 am)tackattack Wrote: I saw this story too.. license to procreate

I know.  There should be like a quiz or something or maybe even a road test or Learner's Permit.

But it did remind me of another favorite joke.

Quote:A 3 month pregnant woman falls into a deep coma. 6 months later she awakes and asks the doctor about her baby.

Doctor: Don't worry. You had twins, a boy and a girl and your brother named them for you.

Woman: Oh no, not my brother! He's an idiot! What did he name my daughter?

Doctor: Denise

Woman: That's not too bad. What about the boy?

Doctor: Denephew
(November 30, 2018 at 9:47 am)Mathilda Wrote: Talking of stupid names.

The John Wayne airport ...?!

"Get on your plane and drink your milk"

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 790 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Morons: Terrible bane or lifeblood of the forum? Angrboda 65 4528 November 18, 2022 at 3:17 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 391 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Taliban are morons and Muhammad was a schizophrenic pedophile. Jehanne 13 983 August 16, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fun phrases from other countries/cultures. Gawdzilla Sama 3 316 August 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 1204 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions? no one 21 2834 June 11, 2020 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 834 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1368 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Interlocutor and other ugly words. Succubus 0 205 March 29, 2019 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Succubus