Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Taliban are morons and Muhammad was a schizophrenic pedophile.
The Taliban are morons and Muhammad was a schizophrenic pedophile.
Truly, a loss for humanity with the loss of Afghanistan!  All that I can say to you jihadists and other Islamic freaks is that if you ever manage to make it to the shores of America that I will, personally, along with my gun-toting friends of the NRA, meet you in battle, assuming, of course, that you are not first decimated by the forces of the United States military and our NATO allies.  As an atheist, I am prepared to fight to the death (annihilation included) to preserve the Enlightenment against theocratic idiots.

Until then, "(expletive deleted, by me) off".
RE: The Taliban are morons and Muhammad was a schizophrenic pedophile.
Tell us how you really feel.....

Truce
I really had to work hard at toning the OP down!
The U.S. will still be operating to fight terrorism in Afghanistan and numerous other middle eastern countries.

Should civilians need to engage in warfare against terrorists on our soil, something will have gone terribly, and implausibly, wrong with a concerted international effort.
nature abhors a vacuum
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 15, 2021 at 11:46 am)DocIllinois Wrote: The U.S. will still be operating to fight terrorism in Afghanistan and numerous other middle eastern countries.  

Should civilians need to engage in warfare against terrorists on our soil, something will have gone terribly, and implausibly, wrong with a concerted international effort.

It was General Patton who said, "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

The Taliban have no country, just some stupid, false religion, and yes, given 20 years of warfare, some things have gone terribly wrong.  It was a mistake to pull out.
I suspect many people are unaware of exactly what the Taliban represents, or believes, or intends to do.

If one reads up on that, one might gain some understanding of how comprehensively nutty they actually are.

The only upside I can find is that at least their women will be wearing masks.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan here soon:

The Guardian -- Taliban to declare 'Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan' soon
(August 15, 2021 at 12:56 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(August 15, 2021 at 11:46 am)DocIllinois Wrote: The U.S. will still be operating to fight terrorism in Afghanistan and numerous other middle eastern countries.  

It was General Patton who said, "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

The Taliban have no country, just some stupid, false religion, and yes, given 20 years of warfare, some things have gone terribly wrong.  It was a mistake to pull out.

The Soviets damn sure fought to win in Afghanistan before pulling out.  How did that turn out for them?

We accomplished our objectives in Afghanistan within three weeks.  We then turned the operation into a conventional one and attempted to grant our version of freedom to people who aren't interested in it.

If Afghanistan's government needs billions of our dollars a year and the might of the U.S. military to defeat an irregular force of it's own citizens, it doesn't have the backing of its own people or properly interested leadership and is a lost cause.
(August 15, 2021 at 10:53 am)Jehanne Wrote: I really had to work hard at toning the OP down!

Why tone it down? Fuck those douchebags.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morons: Terrible bane or lifeblood of the forum? Angrboda 65 4537 November 18, 2022 at 3:17 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  When Morons Find Each Other Minimalist 7 1045 November 30, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Draw Muhammad Day 2017 Mechaghostman2 3 1835 May 20, 2017 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Not every pedophile is a rapist. Macoleco 205 17520 October 26, 2016 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  My schizophrenic opinions on sex segregation in gyms paulpablo 6 1275 August 30, 2016 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Regina
  AF's 1st annual Draw Muhammad competition Napoléon 25 4019 June 1, 2015 at 6:16 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Schizophrenic Room-mate Creed of Heresy 35 8306 June 4, 2013 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Church Rules on Pedophile Priests are Minimalist 11 2685 July 16, 2010 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Britain could learn something from the taliban LukeMC 5 2630 September 7, 2009 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  10 Signs that you might be a Taliban!! northumbrian66 24 7990 August 17, 2009 at 2:20 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki