Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Your Christmas Videos In
Get Your Christmas Videos In
Okey-dokey. You've all got a few more days to send along your 12 days of Christmas videos to Tibs. A lot of you voted and we still don't have a single video from anyone other than ourselves, so get on it or you won't see Tibs singing in front of our lovely Christmas tree. Luckie, I know you're on it. We will patiently await your finger puppet delivery.

If you don't like to sing, be creative. I don't give a shit if you hold up cards with the proper lyrics on them. It will make for funny viewing . . . maybe. Or maybe we won't use it, but at least you tried.

If you don't want us to see your face, that's fine. Luckie is doing puppets. I don't care if you hold your cat over your face and sing the lyrics here http://atheistforums.org/thread-46530.html

You don't necessarily have to sing the whole thing. It will make it easier for us to pick the best/funniest bits if you do, but that's fine if you're too shy, don't feel good or are just lazy.

Be funny. Have fun. Happy holidays, you filthy animals.
RE: Get Your Christmas Videos In
The deadline for videos is December 15th everyone.

Since I believe Luckie is doing finger puppets, we will happily accept audio recordings if showing your face is what is holding you back.
At this point, I'm going to leave blank spots for people who voted and decided not to do it and just put text that says "This is where so and sos video would have been, but he's a Scrooge." Big Grin
Dang it! I have not done a thing about it.
It is supposed to snow here tomorrow. I'll be trapped indoors all day. I'll do my best at it and get back to you asap.

(December 13, 2016 at 4:03 pm)Tiberius Wrote: The deadline for videos is December 15th everyone.

Since I believe Luckie is doing finger puppets, we will happily accept audio recordings if showing your face is what is holding you back.

Thank you, audio might be best!
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Thanks, Aurora! I mean, he's deadset on the 15th, I'm willing to give a day or two wiggle room.
I'm working on it today. Let you know asap
So when's this going to happen? I'm excited to see the video! Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 19, 2016 at 1:45 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: So when's this going to happen? I'm excited to see the video! Smile

Me too!!
We've only had Aurora submit so far. We're waiting on Luckie and whoever else wants to participate. If they don't do it soon, we'll go ahead with just Aurora and us, but know it's a total bummer how many people said they would and voted for this option, but didn't submit. At this rate, we'll be spending Christmas Eve making this video.
Hmm I'm sorry ppl didn't follow through on their word
Sad
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 690 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 844 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 669 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Merry Christmas!! Jehanne 10 707 December 26, 2021 at 8:28 am
  Brace yourselves... Christmas is coming! T.J. 71 2729 December 25, 2021 at 11:22 am
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1636 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 337 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Incidental Christmas Movies brewer 6 789 December 25, 2020 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christmas cards brewer 8 468 December 23, 2020 at 1:17 pm
  Merry Christmas you old otter you no one 3 1042 December 7, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah