Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 8:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neighbor's X-mass lawn decorations....
Neighbor's X-mass lawn decorations....
Not sure what is going on, but seems like some fucking dick is screwing with their lawn decorations. But both the deer, which are wire frame with lawn lights on them, have been knocked over, and we haven't had high winds. And several of the candy canes as well. I am wondering if we don't have a Trumper asshole on our street who doesn't like Hispanics. I just noticed it today, but I only have one window on that side of the house, and don't look out of it often. But just noticed it now. 

I may find the celebration of old mythology absurd, but regardless, that is no excuse to fuck with property you don't own.
RE: Neighbor's X-mass lawn decorations....
Ho ho ho, mofo...

Big Grin[Image: e92367793dc5c17f3037ba59dd8b4712.jpg]
It’s possible that someone is screwing with them, but it’s important to remember that sometimes things just fall down.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 10, 2018 at 2:29 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It’s possible that someone is screwing with them, but it’s important to remember that sometimes things just fall down.

Boru

I am hoping that it the case, but again, we have not had high winds at all, and it seems too many objects "fell over" for non human reasons. And we do have a couple of assholes who sport rebel flags in our neighborhood.
If it's that important to you, buy a camera.

Boru

edit:  Whups, sorry - that came off a bit snarky.  Didn't mean it to.
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 10, 2018 at 3:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If it's that important to you, buy a camera.

Boru

edit:  Whups, sorry - that came off a bit snarky.  Didn't mean it to.

Didn't take it that way at all.
Critters.
We have stray cats in the neighbor hood that shredded 2 inflatables in a neighbor's yard. He seemed sad beause he had griswald'ed the heck out of his yard
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(December 10, 2018 at 4:27 pm)tackattack Wrote: We have stray cats in the neighbor hood that shredded 2 inflatables in a neighbor's yard. He seemed sad beause he had griswald'ed the heck out of his yard

Um  no, they've had this stuff up for weeks now. I might see a stray dog big enough doing it. But again, the way this stuff has been toppled over, doesn't seem animal caused. Does make me want to hire Bill Murry though.
You'd think if it was race-based, the decorations would be smashed or stolen, not just toppled over.  Really hard to see anything nefarious in this.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1694 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Mass culture is dull Interaktive 15 1555 April 24, 2018 at 10:46 am
Last Post: c172
  First time I ran into this mass conspiracy junk. Brian37 13 2045 November 23, 2014 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Lawn Critter Identification Coffee Jesus 29 2950 May 13, 2014 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Church Lawn Display thesummerqueen 20 3680 October 12, 2012 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Mass shootings a question for atheists. Brian37 45 14775 July 26, 2012 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: Annik