Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone just watch POTUS/Nacy/Chuck?
Anyone just watch POTUS/Nacy/Chuck?
All three were in the oval office while Trump was lying saying he would take responsibility for the government shutdown if he doesn't get his wall, which the experts have been saying is a waste of money. Yea, and Mexico will pay for the wall, got it. 

Then the asshole brought up Israel's wall saying it is effective. Let's just forget that the LONG TIME GOP hero was Reagan who rightfully said, "Tear down that wall". I have never seen the wall between Palestine and Israel as effective, but divisive and purely and stupidly based on religion, not problem solving.

But the worst part in watching his tantrum just now, was when he used the word "transparency" when it has been almost 2 years and he has yet to release his taxes.
RE: Anyone just watch POTUS/Nacy/Chuck?
Comparing the wall in Isreal is just stupid
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 11, 2018 at 2:00 pm)Amarok Wrote: Comparing the wall in Isreal is just stupid

I really don't care. Even there I think Israel's leadership his so far disconnected from the Holocaust now, they have leadership that does not understand the "us vs them" mentality Holocaust victims were a result of. Walls do not make better neighbors, diplomacy does. 

The DMC in North Korea also has literally divided families. Berlin was divided too, after WW2. And that also was not a good thing.

All things considered, I have no problem with border security, but not based on labels or fear mongering. If one wants to say, "Lets keep violent people out" everyone gets that. It is when labels are used to sell fear that is when I have a problem. 

I have Hispanic neighbors on both sides of me, and I have lived next to them for 11 years now without one lick of trouble. I don't know their legal status, nor do I care. I know our violent criminals are a vast majority of people born here with legal status. 

And as far as walls over the decades, as far as Mexico or Israel, if walls worked, then I would not see story after story of tunnels being found. 

DIPLOMACY and economics are what work, not selling fear, not dividing humanity.
The dems should have never agreed to a televised event. That played right into the far rights hands. 

Was Pence drugged?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Really i thought it was awesome . Trump looked like a total moron .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 12, 2018 at 12:29 am)Amarok Wrote: Really i thought it was awesome . Trump looked like a total moron .

You would think coming unglued in public would destroy a public figure, but this orange turd is like every Marvel Comic super villain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't watch Youtube Interaktive 11 1049 December 31, 2022 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone watch tonight's debate? Brian37 19 777 October 23, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1600 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 830 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch Mueller today? Brian37 33 5070 July 26, 2019 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Sherrod Watch Yonadav 15 1302 March 7, 2019 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 988 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 803 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The further dumbing down of the POTUS Joods 6 893 September 20, 2018 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Watch out for this lady. Brian37 39 5110 June 30, 2018 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Cecelia