Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The further dumbing down of the POTUS
The further dumbing down of the POTUS
Just when you thought he couldn't be any more embarrassing, he pulls this out of his ass. 

Trump suggests to the Spanish foreign minister that he should build a wall across the Sahara Desert to curb migration from Africa into Europe. 

Here's a quick geography lesson: 

[Image: q8cYRFR.jpg]

Notice where Spain is in correlation to the Sahara Desert? Spain would have to illegally build their wall ON A DIFFERENT CONTINENT if they listened to tRump. 

Isn't it getting tiring yet for you republicans to keep defending this embarrassment to what once was a respected office?
The more his base defends him, the dumber they look too!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: The further dumbing down of the POTUS
The true Trumptards never tire of hearing his bullshit.  It makes them cum in their pants.
Fake news.
How do we know the Spanish prime minister isnt making this up?
It was probably just a misunderstanding.
Huffpo and other news sites reporting this are for libtard leftist idiots.
Aren't there more important things to focus on?
We told you if you make a big deal out of every little thing, no one will take the big things seriously!
Obama said there were 57 states!

There, now that all of that is out of the way...jeesus, he really is depressingly stupid. I mean, this guy really is the perfect storm of entitled, ignorant and arrogant. Refusing to admit ignorance means he'll stay that way forever.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
It isn't fake news. That was only one of a handful of news sites plus it was on TV.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I think Aroura's point was that Trumptards can listen to a video of the moron saying something stupid and call that "Fake News," too.  It's a kind of knee-jerk reaction by....

( wait for it)

Jerks!
Ahh okay. I get it now.

Sorry but hearing this news really dumbed me down too!
This administration has cost a lot of us a few brain cells.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1646 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4549 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 824 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Anyone just watch POTUS/Nacy/Chuck? Brian37 5 637 December 12, 2018 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Brian37
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1652 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1695 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The country is going down the shitter with Trump in office, but it's okay NuclearEnergy 7 1138 December 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Anyone else listening to Sirius/XM POTUS around 3PM CST ? vorlon13 1 349 October 2, 2017 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Skinny Repeal Goes Down The Shitter, Too. Minimalist 43 10424 July 29, 2017 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  POTUS Appointed Judges: How Big a Deal? AFTT47 9 1912 April 5, 2016 at 6:25 am
Last Post: vorlon13