Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out as genderfluid on this forum
Coming out as genderfluid on this forum
Hi,
I discovered for some time now that I'm genderfluid, I switch between male and female.
I prefer female pronouns when identifying as female and male ones otherwise. However, I'm not asking any of you to switch pronouns when talking to me. It's alright for me if you stick to just female, just male or to neuter pronouns. 
And if you disagree that nonbinary identities exist, I won't feel offended, as long as you don't try to insult me.
I didn't come out as genderfluid in real life (yet).
"By simple common sense I don't believe in God, in none"

Charlie Chaplin
RE: Coming out as genderfluid on this forum
Congratulations on expressing your true self, at least partially. What do you identify with in RL?
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Serious question here, Snowflake... Are you so fragile that you really need the arbitrary approval of random people you'll never meet to decide whether you're wearing boxers or a thong today?
(December 17, 2018 at 7:56 am)Maketakunai Wrote: Serious question here, Snowflake... Are you so fragile that you really need the arbitrary approval of random people you'll never meet to decide whether you're wearing boxers or a thong today?

Where in the OP was it seeking approval from anyone?

Come on. Quote it exactly where otherwise it's clear that all you are interested in is accusing anyone who is different to you as being snowflake in an attempt to feel superior.

The rest of us prefer to better ourselves rather than just belittle others.
You be who you are, OP.
So -should we call you Stan or Loretta??

Big Grin

( Life of Brian reference)
(December 17, 2018 at 8:15 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(December 17, 2018 at 7:56 am)Maketakunai Wrote: Serious question here, Snowflake... Are you so fragile that you really need the arbitrary approval of random people you'll never meet to decide whether you're wearing boxers or a thong today?

Where in the OP was it seeking approval from anyone?

Come on. Quote it exactly where otherwise it's clear that all you are interested in is accusing anyone who is different to you as being  snowflake in an attempt to feel superior.

The rest of us prefer to better ourselves rather than just belittle others.

The only reason to "come out" to a bunch of strangers on the internet is to seek approval. If the OP had any fucking balls when he/she/it/whothefuckcares is pretending to be a man he/she/it/nooneactuallycares would just come out to the people who might actually care beyond the lifespan of this sad little cry for attention.

As for people here preferring to better yourselves rather than others is concerned, anyone who can read the fucking written word knows what a load of horseshit THAT is, LOL! You're just as bad as any of us. The very first time someone says something you don't like you start in on them. I know first hand, because you started that shit with me on my very first post. 

So, just fuck right off with that bullshit.
(December 17, 2018 at 8:31 am)Maketakunai Wrote: The only reason to "come out" to a bunch of strangers on the internet is to seek approval. If the OP had any fucking balls when he/she/it/whothefuckcares is pretending to be a man he/she/it/nooneactuallycares would just come out to the people who might actually care beyond the lifespan of this sad little cry for attention.

As for people here preferring to belittle yourselves rather than others is concerned, anyone who can read the fucking written word knows what a load of horseshit THAT is, LOL! You're just as bad as any of us. The very first time someone says something you don't like you start in on them. I know first hand, because you started that shit with me on my very first post. 

So, just fuck right off with that bullshit.

Oh, wow. Someone woke up on the wrong side of their mother... Hehe

Did your online display of self-righteous anger make you feel like a big man, outrage junkie? Maybe it's time for your nap...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

What's the difference between three cocks and a joke?

Factual musings aside, I suspect DA may have opted to come out here - as opposed to RL - for the simple reason that a little more acceptance and understanding might be found in an online forum.

Try to be less of a cunt.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sounds like confusion...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? TaraJo 102 6542 March 28, 2019 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Problems Just Keep Coming Jade-Green Stone 13 1247 November 19, 2018 at 3:23 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone