Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
I'm back
I've been offline for a long while and I'm back again, praise the sweet name of Jebus. I'll resume my fruitless efforts to save you godless heathen trash, which won't work because my Sky Daddy has hardened your hearts because you're destined to be fuel to sate His pyromania on Judgment Day. Better you than me. I'll also be buzzing the dumbass phony Christians and trying to teach them what the Wholly Babble really says. For those who don't know me, I may sound like a member of the Landover Baptist Church but I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™. I can't afford their tithing requirements. Praise the Lord anyway.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
RE: I'm back
(November 22, 2018 at 7:21 pm)YahwehIsTheWay Wrote: I've been offline for a long while and I'm back again, praise the sweet name of Jebus. I'll resume my fruitless efforts to save you godless heathen trash, which won't work because my Sky Daddy has hardened your hearts because you're destined to be fuel to sate His pyromania on Judgment Day. Better you than me. I'll also be buzzing the dumbass phony Christians and trying to teach them what the Wholly Babble really says. For those who don't know me, I may sound like a member of the Landover Baptist Church but I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™. I can't afford their tithing requirements. Praise the Lord anyway.

And don't forget, God always needs MONEY!
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Welcome back I suppose
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Welcome back matey...

Our arms are open to all sorts here!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
The forums have devolved of late, YITW.

We need your magical sky daddy to save us.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: sutherland_scream_invasion_of_the_body_s...=500&h=204]

It's about time. I've been swallowing my tears.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Commeth the hour, commeth the man.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Daddy, fill me up with holy spirit.
(November 23, 2018 at 5:52 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Daddy, fill me up with holy spirit.

Oh God, yes yes yesss
Welkom
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-