Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filox is back!
Filox is back!
I am back. Rejoyce and praise me, The-All-Knowing-Filox is here, you are all saved!

Hello people from this forum. I was a long time member, mod and admin on The Thinking Atheist and I miss my friends from TTA so I came here in hope some of you are here.

I am also happy to have great new discussions with new people.

I'm 38, from EU, Croatia, full blown military atheist.
RE: Filox is back!
Hello.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
They told me you'd Filoxed off!

Welcome.

I'm the Valkyrie and I'll be the one who carries you to Valhalla if you do well in the arena.

What arena, you may ask?

First rule of arena: Wear old sandals in the arena (you don't want all that blood on new sandals now, do you?)

Oh, and it is possible I'm just making all this up.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 6, 2020 at 4:44 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: They told me you'd Filoxed off!

Welcome.

I'm the Valkyrie and I'll be the one who carries you to Valhalla if you do well in the arena.

What arena, you may ask?

First rule of arena: Wear old sandals in the arena (you don't want all that blood on new sandals now, do you?)

Oh, and it is possible I'm just making all this up.

Oh snap! Love me some Valhalla when I die, my sand shoes are always ready, so bring it!

Dead Horse
Where are the tacos? You were supposed to bring the tacos.
Hello! Big Grin
Welcome man from Croatia from man in Australia...

You cannot enter this forum until you've had your temperature tested ...... alien abduction style... it's how we are...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(March 6, 2020 at 5:10 am)ignoramus Wrote: Welcome man from Croatia from man in Australia...

You cannot enter this forum until you've had your temperature tested  ...... alien abduction style... it's how we are...

Will that cat of yours ever jump?

I have no temperature, I am stone cold.

I don't want to start a bunch of new posts, so I will just ask here...

What is the history behind this forum? I see it looks just like The Thinking Atheist used to look, so I was thinking this is the place that members from TTA have gone after it shut down. Am I right, are there ex-TTA memebers here? Is this the "new" TTA, or was this an original forum, that just looks lik old TTA?

Thank you.
In order to validate that we'll need to insert a lie detector probe alien style...   sorry, they're just the rules we all love have to follow...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You are free to try. My backside is an output unit only, no input is possible. Sorry.

Smile