Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I,m Back (Explanation)
I,m Back (Explanation)
Hi everyone it's me Tiz .I know i'm doing his though a second account which is frowned upon but circumstances have left me little choice .I hope that's all right .Great to be back by the way   Great
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

RE: I,m Back (Explanation)
Hello back, I'm front.
Did you bring the tacos?
Came for the explanation, left disappointed.
(December 8, 2019 at 7:28 pm)Jackalope Wrote: Came for the explanation, left disappointed.

In my defense i did say circumstances made his necessary .Though vague  it is a explanation of sorts .I just didn't want to bore people with a long post .

(December 8, 2019 at 7:26 pm)no one Wrote: Hello back, I'm front.
Did you bring the tacos?
Of course 

[Image: the-best-ground-beef-tacos-from-scratch.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

You kind of have to bore the staff with a long story so we can figure out if we're supposed to keep the second account, help you restore the first one or reinstate a ban. Can you PM someone?
(December 8, 2019 at 9:10 pm)Shell B Wrote: You kind of have to bore the staff with a long story so we can figure out if we're supposed to keep the second account, help you restore the first one or reinstate a ban. Can you PM someone?

Okay

Though i just talked to Boru and he seemed okay .
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Ah, there you are. 

How are you? And what's the significance of the name?
This is Thena, btw.
(December 8, 2019 at 9:13 pm)SUNGULA Wrote:
(December 8, 2019 at 9:10 pm)Shell B Wrote: You kind of have to bore the staff with a long story so we can figure out if we're supposed to keep the second account, help you restore the first one or reinstate a ban. Can you PM someone?

Okay

He is okay. We need to make sure you're who you say you are, and we need to make sure yours wasn't a banned account. If you're chatting with him about it, he'll sort it out.
(December 8, 2019 at 9:37 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(December 8, 2019 at 9:13 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: Okay

He is okay. We need to make sure you're who you say you are, and we need to make sure yours wasn't a banned account. If you're chatting with him about it, he'll sort it out.
I understand. I was exchanging PM's with him i think it's okay .

(December 8, 2019 at 9:35 pm)Athene Wrote: Ah, there you are. 

How are you? And what's the significance of the name?
This is Thena, btw.
Sorry i have been away .I'm good very busy with work . As for he name it's Inuit for the Sun .Good to hear from you again Thena.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 8, 2019 at 7:14 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: Hi everyone it's me Tiz .I know i'm doing his though a second account which is frowned upon but circumstances have left me little choice .I hope that's all right .Great to be back by the way   Great

Decided to come in from the cold?  Hehe

Woof!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.