Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And another one crawls out from under a rock
And another one crawls out from under a rock
Hello, and greetings from an English/France-based atheist... Looking forward to some meaty discussions and scurrilous disrespect for all things holy.
RE: And another one crawls out from under a rock
(January 15, 2019 at 10:29 am)Beelzebubba Wrote: Hello, and greetings from an English/France-based atheist... Looking forward to some meaty discussions and scurrilous disrespect for all things holy.

Welcome Woof.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hail and well met.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 15, 2019 at 10:30 am)wyzas Wrote:
(January 15, 2019 at 10:29 am)Beelzebubba Wrote: Hello, and greetings from an English/France-based atheist... Looking forward to some meaty discussions and scurrilous disrespect for all things holy.

Welcome Woof.

Most kind!

(January 15, 2019 at 10:39 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Hail and well met.

Boru

Thanks! Haven't had much of a look around yet, but do you generally get many believers coming here to tell you 'your all going to hell' etc. or is it more of a place for atheists to hang out?
(January 15, 2019 at 10:43 am)Beelzebubba Wrote:
(January 15, 2019 at 10:30 am)wyzas Wrote: Welcome Woof.

Most kind!

(January 15, 2019 at 10:39 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Hail and well met.

Boru

Thanks! Haven't had much of a look around yet, but do you generally get many believers coming here to tell you 'your all going to hell' etc. or is it more of a place for atheists to hang out?

We get a fair number of believers, but most of them seem focused on other things (lately, creationism) than who is headed for the Fiery Furnace.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I wear ankle weights. Not much sense in floating in the lake of fire.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(January 15, 2019 at 11:12 am)wyzas Wrote: I wear ankle weights. Not much sense in floating in the lake of fire.

Nice, and you get a good leg work-out in the bargain! Gotta look ripped for old Nick.
Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
(January 15, 2019 at 11:49 am)Brian37 Wrote: Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Kittens and babies on my BBQ each weekend, not too bothered about the NFL (though I do naughtily download the rugby from back home), but what's the deal with the mattress tags?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello There! Just One More Irreligious Brat who Fell Out of Their Religion MrNoTheism 11 1636 October 31, 2016 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Another one bites the dust dahrling 18 2331 May 4, 2015 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: dahrling
  Greetings from Down Under Snidely Whiplash 30 5166 January 4, 2014 at 5:03 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Another one of those damn TTA-ers Tartarus Sauce 21 5589 March 8, 2013 at 7:11 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
Heart Another one Musical Philosopher 11 2178 February 13, 2012 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Chuff
  Rock from Upstate, SC Rock 5 1231 April 7, 2011 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Gidday from Down Under mate. puglover 84 22357 December 20, 2008 at 3:11 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet