Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NOTSERIOUS] Discussing religion with beavers.
[NOTSERIOUS] Discussing religion with beavers.
[Image: 78d9ab274faa042c88ea848817a960fa.jpg]
RE: [NOTSERIOUS] Discussing religion with beavers.
(February 8, 2019 at 8:19 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: [Image: 78d9ab274faa042c88ea848817a960fa.jpg]
There is nothing that the church would not do to excuse a position they want to take.
They wanted to have some red meat, that's how thy excused it.

Its the same mindset that enabled them to continue with their abuses over the centuries.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Yep, interpretation of God's will is a very handy tool.
Sometimes they do smell a bit that way.

( yeah, we knew that was coming, eh?)
LOL< I never got that one.  Always seemed more like tomatoes to me.   Earthy and acidic.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Something strange about this thread. It's gnawing at me.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
DAMN!
Yeah, it took about 30 seconds of research to find that you guys are misrepresenting this. It looks like the Catholic church did not say that beaver are fish.

According to Dolly Jørgensen, an environmental historian in Sweden, the medieval theological debate about forbidden foods during Lent didn't distinguish between mammals and fish, but rather, creatures of the land and sea. So, while meat from chicken, cows and sheep was considered off limits, "other animals that spent their time in the water qualified as aquatic and could be eaten at Lent,"

There are far more juicy things that you can make fun of. For example, there is a Talmudic discussion about why the cheese made by gentiles without Jewish supervision is not kosher. One of the Sages says that it is because gentiles are not careful with storing their cheese, and snakes bite it. This is one of several reasons given by different Sages, but one Sage says that the Sage who says that snake bites are the reason is obviously correct. This is because there are complex rules by which it is determined which Sage is deferred to, and the rules say the snake bite Sage is the one who is deferred to within this context. So you can argue that Jews don't eat cheese that isn't kosher because snakes bite it. (But that isn't really the reason that Jews don't eat cheese that isn't kosher).
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Hey....... yooouuuuu...guyyyyys!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
No reason this thread shouldn't be treed from the bonds of damnation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NOTSERIOUS] Scarey Gawdzilla Sama 8 381 February 11, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  [NOTSERIOUS] Super heroes that need to be filmed. Gawdzilla Sama 12 940 February 9, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Anyone up for discussing origins? Whateverist 1 288 November 18, 2018 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady