Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NOTSERIOUS] Super heroes that need to be filmed.
[NOTSERIOUS] Super heroes that need to be filmed.
I was watching the endless stream of speculation on "Endgame" and it occured to me that the super hero movie genre has been losing diversity.

With that in mind I propose a new hero, Commander MoCap. His power is to make commonly held misconceptions about science real, at least temporarily and in his favor.

He escapes death by jumping up just before the elevator crashes into the basement at high speed.

He survives a horrific multivehicle collision because he knows it's better to be thrown clear of his car, so he doesn't wear a seat belt.

He ducks when shot at, because that makes the bullet miss.

Anybody else have a candidate?
RE: [NOTSERIOUS] Super heroes that need to be filmed.
Jesus arrives for second time and saves his loyal sheep and sinners get's their just punishment.
(February 9, 2019 at 10:06 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Jesus arrives for second time and saves his loyal sheep and sinners get's their just punishment.

Oh, come on! Dodgy
(February 9, 2019 at 10:06 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Jesus arrives for second time and saves his loyal sheep and sinners get's their just punishment.

With what divine organ does he save his loyal sheep?
Sheep's bladder.
[Image: IMAG0178.JPG]
(February 9, 2019 at 10:27 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Sheep's bladder.

mmmm.... yummy!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(February 9, 2019 at 10:27 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Sheep's bladder.

The only way to make that a palatable dish would be to boil the piss out of it.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
You mean toss it and go to McD's.
Powdered Toast Man. Make it happen hollywood
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Professor Intransigence:  Has the ability to destroy factual arguments with a sneered, 'Well, that's YOUR opinion.'

Anachronisma:  Provides the legions of the early Roman Empire with napalm.

Captain Derivitas:  Has numerous adventures that eerily resemble Shakespeare plays with the serial numbers filed off.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 1706 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Super hero movies sucks Sanau 7 571 March 29, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  Uselss skills/qualifications! (#2) [NOT SUPER SERIOUS] ignoramus 44 2069 May 2, 2019 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [NOTSERIOUS] Scarey Gawdzilla Sama 8 386 February 11, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  [NOTSERIOUS] Discussing religion with beavers. Gawdzilla Sama 37 2172 February 11, 2019 at 2:25 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  If we can be heroes.... Mystic 32 4576 April 18, 2018 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Super Bowl Sunday! chimp3 8 1062 February 5, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 9806 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Do You Ever Wish You Were A Super Villain? AkiraTheViking 19 3471 May 20, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Happy Super Pi Day!!! SteelCurtain 26 3884 March 14, 2015 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Alex K