Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Story of Susie
The Story of Susie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM5n8jESU...ture=feedu
There is clearly evidence for god and jesus everywhere...
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
RE: The Story of Susie
I was little distracted by the ad at the bottom asking if i wanted to date cute chinese girls.

Funny wasnt there the second viewing, maybe I'm going mad!!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:I was little distracted by the ad at the bottom asking if i wanted to date cute Chinese girls.

Really ? I missed that. Isn't 'date' a not-so-coy euphemism for "fuck"? If so, certainly,if they pay their own fare over.Cool Shades
LOL. My ad asked if I was interested in 'dating' christian women!

Using Pad's euphemism, yes I would.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Mine asked me if I wanted a bachelor's degree in religion.
Hell YES I want a bachelor's degree in religion. Tongue
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My cab driver...... True story today.... Brian37 4 351 February 22, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The sun: A story of pure brightness. Edwardo Piet 3 309 December 11, 2017 at 11:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  True story, but guess what I was thinking... Brian37 7 900 December 4, 2017 at 3:17 pm
  A Story of Fish Haipule 8 894 November 15, 2017 at 2:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Playing with words and a news story. Brian37 6 997 April 17, 2017 at 3:53 pm
  True story about local PBS programming. Brian37 1 490 January 18, 2017 at 11:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Spirit of St. Louis: A Short Story In Five Parts Mudhammam 1 1034 September 12, 2016 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  My conversion story Alex K 23 3055 August 28, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Gemini
  Missed it by that much..... True story.... Brian37 13 1790 May 4, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Video Chapter 11: Never Ending Story! robvalue 1 721 November 4, 2015 at 10:08 am
Last Post: robvalue