Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No good men left
No good men left
Quote:Christian women can’t find good men to marry: ‘There just aren’t any’

May 2, 2019 (The Catholic Weekly) – We are living in a unique time in history. Never has politics been so polarised, never has mainstream society come so near to amorality (although Nero’s Rome came close), and never has it been so difficult for a woman to find a good man.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/chr...-arent-any
RE: No good men left
Quote:Never has politics been so polarised...

Um, ever heard of the American Civil War?

Quote:...never has mainstream society come so near to amorality...

Said someone who never lived under the assyrians.

We have pretty much abolished slavery worldwide. Only remnants of it exist. Until very recently in human history, slavery was a part of almost every Western society.

We have social workers to protect children form physically and sexually abusive parents. That wasn't a thing until fairly recently.

While there's certainly room for improvement, I think we're doing okay morally in modern times. A society that allows slavery to exist and doesn't look after the welfare of children is amoral. But to some Christians, none of that stuff matters. The word "amoral" means only one thing: "Christians aren't in charge any more."
This is an opinion piece written by a catholic woman I assume. So we can’t be too surprised at the silly assertion that the world has less morals than ever before.
I assume women have a somewhat more difficult time finding men because men are slightly less likely to be religious and those who are religious are less likely to be serious about it.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
That's right. Men are the devil.  Diablo
Good men may be hard to find, but hard men are good to find. - Nasty Nancy ( a biker broad I once knew)
And she stole it from Mae West.

As for "good Christian women" having a hard time finding a spouse, two thoughts.

1. Good, die out.

As it wouldn't be fair to not offer an alternative:

2. Same sex marriages are legal in the US now.
Then pick a good woman that owns toys.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 5, 2019 at 7:34 am)wyzas Wrote: Then pick a good woman that owns toys.

You mean like model trains and yo-yos, right?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 5, 2019 at 12:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 5, 2019 at 7:34 am)wyzas Wrote: Then pick a good woman that owns toys.

You mean like model trains and yo-yos, right?

Boru

And we can steal their panties elastic, to make slingshots!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye to one of TTA's finest - Girlyman has left the building arewethereyet 7 1462 July 18, 2019 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Figbash
  New House On The Left.. "A New Hope" Brian37 151 19162 June 25, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Fireball