Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your god is a smelly foriegner
Your god is a smelly foriegner
Sorry xtians.

Somebody needs to tell you.

Jesus wasn't an American. He didn't speak English. He wasn't white. He probably didn't shower frequently or wear deodorant. He didn't have pearly white teeth as he never saw a dentist, or brush or floss.

He wasn't a Christian.

Odds are you wouldn't pick him up if he was hitchhiking.

Now you know.
RE: Your god is a smelly foriegner
Given his views against washing hands, and walking on water, he probably never bathed unless his followers washed him themselves. They washed his feet, they may have played some sort of game where they make him "accidentally" fall into a gently flowing river, and keep him in until he stops smelling like shit and lice. They swapped his clothes out as often as possible. That kind of thing.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(July 10, 2019 at 12:28 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Sorry xtians.

Jesus wasn't an American. He didn't speak English. He wasn't white. He probably didn't shower frequently or wear deodorant. He didn't have pearly white teeth as he never saw a dentist, or brush or floss.

He wasn't a Christian.

Now you know.

Jerkoff

1955 called and they want their anti christian shock and awe back
(July 10, 2019 at 3:06 pm)Drich Wrote:

He wasn't a Christian.

Now you know.

Jerkoff

Um no, your cold war bullshit does not work on us.

We promise we won't arrest you or put you in a Gulag for making bullshit claims.

FYI Stalin ended up pandering to Russian Orthodox Christians to gain support in his fight against Hitler, whom, convinced a German Christian majority to support his insanity. So in the case of Hitler Vs Stalin, regardless of their personal beliefs, you had two CHRISTIAN populations fighting each other.

If anything 1955 is calling you back telling you that you are an idiot.
(July 10, 2019 at 3:06 pm)Drich Wrote:

He wasn't a Christian.

Now you know.

Jerkoff

Christianity would be great if it wasn't full of Christians - the worst sort of social climbers. Not content to drop names of the rich and famous - they all go about claiming to be in a personal relationship with the guy who created the universe.
I think Gandhi said something along the lines of "I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians."
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Oh no! Online biker, are you trying to say that baby Jesus - the second coming of Christ - is dying right now in one of the ICE cages because he is an immigrant?
Being mistreated by other Christians?
Well, I get he got what he deserves: making a religion of assholes where one group of Christians is running away from oppressive Christians only to stumble on another kind of evil Christians while they all scream at the same time how they love each other.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(July 10, 2019 at 4:04 pm)Chad32 Wrote: I think Gandhi said something along the lines of "I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians."

Gandhi made the same two mistakes that people still make:   prejudging all Christians by the actions of the militant few, and cherry-picking to make Jesus out to have been one of the good guys.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 10, 2019 at 5:26 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Oh no! Online biker, are you trying to say that baby Jesus - the second coming of Christ - is dying right now in one of the ICE cages because he is an immigrant?
Being mistreated by other Christians?
Well, I get he got what he deserves: making a religion of assholes where one group of Christians is running away from oppressive Christians only to stumble on another kind of evil Christians while they all scream at the same time how they love each other.

Nope.

That's a different thread.
Quote:[Image: jerkoff.gif]

1655 called they want you to stop stealing their regressive  moral and social norms

Quote:[Image: jerkoff.gif]

1955 ? You mean that era all you Trumpist boneheads want to regress us back too .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 22502 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12241 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Your God is your ultimate barrier to finding the Godhead. Greatest I am 1 1443 May 2, 2012 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6670 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad
  Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD Castle 92 17555 September 22, 2011 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Castle