Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolton out the door.
Bolton out the door.
Now we have a better understanding of why Bolton left. Yesterday's testimony by Hill,  revealed Bolton was deeply concerned about Rudy's actions in Ukraine.

Bolton was reported as saying " I am not part of any drug deal Sonland and Mulvany are cooking up." And on another occasion Bolton is reported as describing Rudy as a "hand grenade who is going to blow everybody up."

You damned sure know the House committee is going to do their best to force him to testify. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...ollapsing/
RE: Bolton out the door.
I wouldn't trust John Bolton as far as I could comfortably spit a rat.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 15, 2019 at 10:04 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I wouldn't trust John Bolton as far as I could comfortably spit a rat.

Boru

It gets down to where one has to figure out which liar is at least telling part of the truth, when they are all consummate liars. One thing I will say with the Republicans these days is that they are as good at lying and covering it up as a kitten is at burying a turd on a tin roof.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 15, 2019 at 10:04 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I wouldn't trust John Bolton as far as I could comfortably spit a rat.

Boru

John Bolton is a lunatic as far as his views of power politics go.   But there is no evidence he is corrupt or have a extravagantly flippant view of the government ethics.
(October 15, 2019 at 11:29 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:

Boru

John Bolton is a lunatic as far as his views of power politics go.   But there is no evidence he is corrupt or have a extravagantly flippant view of the government ethics.

Really?  The Taiwan slush-fund payments?  Hiding Contra drug-running evidence?  Withholding evidence from not one but TWO Secretaries of State to help push his desire for war?

If he's not corrupt, he's done a damned fine impression of it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 15, 2019 at 12:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 15, 2019 at 11:29 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: John Bolton is a lunatic as far as his views of power politics go.   But there is no evidence he is corrupt or have a extravagantly flippant view of the government ethics.

Really?  The Taiwan slush-fund payments?  Hiding Contra drug-running evidence?  Withholding evidence from not one but TWO Secretaries of State to help push his desire for war?

Boru

If Hitler invaded hell,  I would at least make a favorable reference to the devil in the house of commons.
At work.

Thenk yew Mr Churchill.
(October 15, 2019 at 12:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 15, 2019 at 11:29 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: John Bolton is a lunatic as far as his views of power politics go.   But there is no evidence he is corrupt or have a extravagantly flippant view of the government ethics.

Boru

Yet apparently, Trump's tactics were too much even for him to stomach.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 464 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Sessions To Open Door To Special Counsel A Theist 9 880 November 14, 2017 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Brian37
  4 Years for Sending Strippers to Neighbor's Door AFTT47 7 1373 November 5, 2017 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious