Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump fucked?
Is Trump fucked?
Trump withdrew the American troops in Syria; but replaced them with soldiers in Saudi Arabia.

After this move, looks like it wasn't in the script. Trump didn't get the approval resulting from both Democrats and Republicans, Nancy Pelosi said though:

Quote:Speaker Nancy Pelosi on contentious White House meeting: "I pray for the president all the time...I pray for the safety and that of his family. "Now we have to pray for his health—because this was a very serious meltdown." https://abcn.ws/2K0BLjq 
[url=https://t.co/JsAo4rT8TM][/url]
Did Trump go insane, or did he uncover his true face?

Is he fucked, though? I mean are we going to see him gets wacked ? gets an impeachment up his ass? the crazy fuck destroyed America. Literally.
RE: Is Trump fucked?
not yet. He is by no mean through wrecking this country.
(October 16, 2019 at 9:32 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Trump withdrew the American troops in Syria; but replaced them with soldiers in Saudi Arabia.

After this move, looks like it wasn't in the script. Trump didn't get the approval resulting from both Democrats and Republicans, Nancy Pelosi said though:

Quote:Speaker Nancy Pelosi on contentious White House meeting: "I pray for the president all the time...I pray for the safety and that of his family. "Now we have to pray for his health—because this was a very serious meltdown." https://abcn.ws/2K0BLjq 
[url=https://t.co/JsAo4rT8TM][/url]
Did Trump go insane, or did he uncover his true face?

Is he fucked, though? I mean are we going to see him gets wacked ? gets an impeachment up his ass? the crazy fuck destroyed America. Literally.

If we go by those who value ethics and those who have a moral compass, YES.

But sometimes the bad guy gets away with it, and all it takes is enough bullshit talk to convince chasers of utopias that person has the all the answers. The fucker is a greased pig, so I will not underestimate him. But my hope is more people are seeing through his bullshit.

I don't want to see him whacked. That fucker is not worth a civil war. I'd be fine with the fucker simply stepping down like Nixon. Problem with him even dying from natural causes in office, is that his followers will swear it was a conspiracy and then we end up with our Christian version of ISIS.

I do think however, that he is worse than Nixon, and under the right conditions, we either impeach him and remove him from office, or he gets voted out in 2020.
(October 16, 2019 at 9:34 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: not yet.   He is by no mean through wrecking this country.

TBH, there's a historical moment going on now: if Democrats and Republicans succeeded in throwing him and his monarchy out of the White House -into the nearest prison- before he does more damage, the world will trust America and trust its system of ruling..or so I think.

But I don't think that would happen. Humans repeat their mistakes, we know that America was never innocent in terms of foreign policy, we have Bush, we have the invasion of Iraq, and we have lots of filthy points America managed to keep a secret; but Trump exposed with his stupidity. Soon enough; stupid fucks will rule the U.S and expose more and more without even knowing.
(October 16, 2019 at 9:51 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(October 16, 2019 at 9:34 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: not yet.   He is by no mean through wrecking this country.

TBH, there's a historical moment going on now: if Democrats and Republicans succeeded in throwing him and his monarchy out of the White House -into the nearest prison- before he does more damage, the world will trust America and trust its system of ruling..or so I think.

But I don't think that would happen. Humans repeat their mistakes, we know that America was never innocent in terms of foreign policy, we have Bush, we have the invasion of Iraq, and we have lots of filthy points America managed to keep a secret; but Trump exposed with his stupidity. Soon enough; stupid fucks will rule the U.S and expose more and more without even knowing.

I understand and agree that putting that fucker in prison would be ideal. But we are not dealing with a great portion of of our population that is irrational and would get violent if we went that far. In a perfect world I would agree with you, the fucker belongs in prison. But the way our system works with that office, regardless of party, it is not impossible to remove a president, but it is damned near impossible to put them in prison.

Trump is not the first attempt at impeachment. Bill Clinton, Nixon, and Andrew Johnson. Nixon was not impeached, but would have been if he had not stepped down seeing the writing on the wall.

Atlass, I realize you live under a HORRIBLE family. And right now in America, I hate our leader. But I do know, as imperfect as America is, I do know we have far more opportunity to hold power to account than you do. I hate Trump, and most of the sane world does. But we are trying to remove him in the least conflictive way to save ourselves from our own eternal war and to prevent him from fucking up global diplomacy.
Like in the head?

Absofuckinglutely!
One can only hope...

Then again, it’s on the Senate to kick him out, but that would require a non-negligible number of Republicans to vote for it, and I’ve said before that they wouldn’t kick him out even if he eviscerated and sodomised Vince Neil on C-SPAN. Hell, given how his recent performances have gone, that’d probably be doing him a favour:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Not by Melania.....
He’s a hypocrite.

He withdraws troops from Syria, throwing the Kurds to the wolves (again - not by him but by the US), saying that he’ll put troops out of the region to get them out of endless wars...

...and then deploys them to SA.

I guess the Saudis are the highest bidders.

And did anyone pick up on the news that SA is allowing women to join the army, or did I imagine that on the local news?

Guess they need more cannon fodder.
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 16, 2019 at 10:17 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: One can only hope...

Then again, it’s on the Senate to kick him out, but that would require a non-negligible number of Republicans to vote for it, and I’ve said before that they wouldn’t kick him out even if he eviscerated and sodomised Vince Neil on C-SPAN. Hell, given how his recent performances have gone, that’d probably be doing him a favour:

Holy shit, as much as an ABBA fan as I am, and as much as I loved metal hair bands in the 80s and 90s, sorry Motley Crue, you didn't know when to quit. 

It isn''t the song Motley Crue, it is that you didn't know when to do what Queen did, and delegate your work to youth who can pull it off and not look out dated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wow. Talk About Being Fucked Up Minimalist 8 773 March 25, 2018 at 6:33 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Whoops...We Fucked Up. Why Won't You Help Us? Minimalist 10 1131 March 20, 2018 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Brownback Fucked By Repulicunts Minimalist 0 463 June 7, 2017 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is just FUCKED vorlon13 11 2062 August 28, 2015 at 6:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus