Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops...We Fucked Up. Why Won't You Help Us?
Whoops...We Fucked Up. Why Won't You Help Us?
Sayeth the Republicunts to the Dems over their fucking tax bill!

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/...ans-errors

Quote:GOP expects Democrats’ help in fixing the tax plan’s errors

Quote:In any major piece of legislation, flaws are practically inevitable, and even careful policymakers often don’t notice the errors until a new law takes effect. With this in mind, perhaps it’s unsurprising that the Republicans’ regressive new tax plan is riddled with dozens of mistakes.

Quote:Fixing these mistakes will require congressional action, and wouldn’t you know it, the Democrats who were locked out of the process last fall don’t seem especially eager to cooperate now. The Washington Post  reported over the weekend:

The correct answer to the question is "eat shit."
RE: Whoops...We Fucked Up. Why Won't You Help Us?
LOL, the "grain glitch".  

Nah...nah, leave it.   I like paying zero taxes. We've already filed. No take-backsies!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'll make sure my tax guy is aware of the grain glitch. I'm doubtful I'll recoup enough from that to outweigh another error that hurt my farming operation. (property tax write off)

And if you're still wondering, yes, I'm still pissed about the ACA and having to change my doctors TWICE now.

And there's enough blame for all the pols.

Bastids.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I have changed doctors twice in the last year.  One retired and the other died.  I do not blame the ACA for that.
(March 20, 2018 at 5:06 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I'll make sure my tax guy is aware of the grain glitch.  I'm doubtful I'll recoup enough from that to outweigh another error that hurt my farming operation.  (property tax write off)

And if you're still wondering, yes, I'm still pissed about the ACA and having to change my doctors TWICE now.

Bastids.

Sucks to be you. the SALT penalty aimed to hurt democrats.....but..hilariously.... the republicunt tax cut (for the super rich) was supposed to be for you....and yet assholes like me get the better of it.  

I remember having a long argument on the boards with someone who categorically denied that it was gameable....and yet......here I am...I pay nothing this year...they owe me.

Give me my fuckin money.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 20, 2018 at 5:06 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I'll make sure my tax guy is aware of the grain glitch.  I'm doubtful I'll recoup enough from that to outweigh another error that hurt my farming operation.  (property tax write off)

Bastids.

Yeah, all his base wanted Obama Care gone but I don't think they thought anything would happen to their Affordable Care Act policies.  Wink
A recent republicunt memo reports that the WLB maintains his standing with men and dumb whites without college degrees.

Everyone else hates his fucking guts.
Nobody could possibly have seen this coming.

LOL

Massive tax overhaul, rushed in secret?

What could possibly go wrong?
Who knew taxes could be this complicated?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(March 20, 2018 at 6:04 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Who knew taxes could be this complicated?

The accountants who've been drafting tax law the last forty years. Makes defrauding the state through evasion (which in my opinion should have the offenders be killed through disemboweling with a rusty spoon, followed by confiscation of all personal and corporate assets) look legal because of the massive loopholes generated.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump fucked? WinterHold 44 3719 November 7, 2019 at 10:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 534 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Whoops. Anyone Can Make A Mistake Minimalist 4 877 May 8, 2018 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The WLB Won't Be Sucking Macron's Dick Anymore Minimalist 2 427 April 29, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Wow. Talk About Being Fucked Up Minimalist 8 773 March 25, 2018 at 6:33 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Brexit Whoops: The Devil Is In The Details Minimalist 11 1291 December 20, 2017 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Whoops. Our Bad. Minimalist 2 791 September 25, 2017 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Uncle Vladdy Won't Like This Minimalist 3 440 July 31, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Yay. We Won! Minimalist 13 3902 July 10, 2017 at 12:39 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  And the Shovel Won! Minimalist 22 5954 July 1, 2017 at 2:11 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus