Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow. Talk About Being Fucked Up
Wow. Talk About Being Fucked Up
There has to be a place for this moron in the WLB's Kremlin.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/watch-j...gun-group/

Quote:WATCH: John Bolton praises ‘new era of freedom’ under Putin in bizarre propaganda video for Russian gun group
RE: Wow. Talk About Being Fucked Up
(March 22, 2018 at 1:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There has to be a place for this moron in the WLB's Kremlin.

Quote:WATCH: John Bolton praises ‘new era of freedom’ under Putin in bizarre propaganda video for Russian gun group

I love the hypocrisy of 45 bashing Bush then having the same inept fuckface Bolton on his list of considerations. All the more reason to impeach that fucker. Bolton loves war, makes me want to look in his portfolio. Bolton would have served well under Hitler.
At first I thought this topic was about Michael Bolton, and was very disappointed in him. Then I realized it was John Bolton, and well fuck him. Fuck him for almost making me hate Michael Bolton.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
Yes.  Keep your Boltons straight.
Well, no surprise.  The inmates are taking over the asylum.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/us/po...ss&emc=rss

Quote:McMaster to Resign as National Security Adviser, and Will Be Replaced by John Bolton
John Bolton?  Jaysus wept.

CNN has an editorial, which I did not read, as the title says it all:

'John Bolton's mustache is more qualified to be national security adviser than he is'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 22, 2018 at 1:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 22, 2018 at 1:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There has to be a place for this moron in the WLB's Kremlin.

I love the hypocrisy of 45 bashing Bush then having the same inept fuckface Bolton on his list of considerations. All the more reason to impeach that fucker. Bolton loves war, makes me want to look in his portfolio. Bolton would have served well under Hitler.

I have a feeling that Trump just goes situational based on his go to strategy: the enemy of my enemy is my friend criteria.
Bolton doesn't play well with others. It sucks to be part of his staff.

Trumply will pick up on that . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Fuck John Bolton.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump fucked? WinterHold 44 3719 November 7, 2019 at 10:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So After All That Tough Talk And Excuse Making Amarok 22 3338 July 9, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Whoops...We Fucked Up. Why Won't You Help Us? Minimalist 10 1132 March 20, 2018 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Brownback Fucked By Repulicunts Minimalist 0 464 June 7, 2017 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fascist Talk Radio Will Go Nuts Tomorrow Minimalist 7 1591 October 1, 2015 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is just FUCKED vorlon13 11 2062 August 28, 2015 at 6:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Smile Let's Talk About My Best Friend MaryJane lezbehonest 29 5957 July 30, 2014 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Whateverist