Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Antichrist?
Who is Antichrist?
I was prompted to open this topic when a Muslim member (didn't even know Muslims believe in antichrist) of this forum wrote recently that "Antichrist's reign would be the United States." and "Antichrist is associated with Freemasonry"

That made me think of who else did I notice being accused lately for being the Antichrist? And then I remember seeing some flat earther's books on Amazon that he has a book called "Antichrist: The Beast Revealed" in which, judging by reviews, he accuses Pope of being the Antichrist.

Then in the book series popular with Christians, "Left Behind" series, the United Nations/ secretary of UN turns out to be the Antichrist. And Christians do hate and fear the UN.

So who else have you noticed of being accused of being the Antichrist? Or if you're religious, who do you think is the Antichrist?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Who is Antichrist?
I shaved my head and checked.

My birthmark read 777 so it’s not me.
Dying to live, living to die.
Hooters.
Let’s see who I’ve read about being accused...

Obama.
Darwin
Hitchens
The Pope
Clinton (both).
Dying to live, living to die.
Kind of ironic if someone thinks the antichrist will come from the US, since our country seems to be one of the last bastions of protestant Christianity.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(October 23, 2019 at 1:00 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Kind of ironic if someone thinks the antichrist will come from the US, since our country seems to be one of the last bastions of protestant Christianity.
"Ya'll realize that there many series, "The Stand", was a documentary, right?"
[Image: 1-elmo-sesame-street.jpg]
[Image: 0*2TFSF0G8ls7jfBOj.jpeg]
Quote:Who is Antichrist?

She's married to UncleChrist.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 23, 2019 at 4:30 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: [Image: 0*2TFSF0G8ls7jfBOj.jpeg]

You would think a prince of darkness would have more style.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Antichrist and Islam A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 13 2411 January 26, 2016 at 5:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Angry pastor warns Katy Perry’s devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist abaris 60 12468 March 16, 2015 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!! JesusHChrist 28 7481 March 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Obama is the Antichrist? Lemonvariable72 76 20306 September 16, 2014 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris