Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!!
Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!!
More exclamation marks might help make the point this is REALLY SERIOUS guys!!

It seems, gay marriage will bring about a severe judgment upon the US and perhaps bring about the Apocalypse! Yup, gay marriage is just that evil and bad and wicked and egregious and stuff. Very. Antichrist worthy.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/sc...ember-2015

Quote:After weeks or months of global chaos, when the nations are sufficiently broken and the peoples of the world desperate for a return to order, a hero will step upon the world stage to end the crisis. In the human context he will secretly represent the globalist elites who have planned and prepared for this opportunity to impose a new world order: a new global government with a new economic system.

Yay! A new government with a new economic system, just poof!, will fix it all! Get oil back up over $100/barrel, solve the Russian economic crisis, all in one swoop. Yachts for everyone and a rib eye on every plate! Suck it vegans!

But who will this Great Leader be? Maybe everyone's favorite shirtless, Russian fascist, Vladimir Putin? Perhaps the Dear Leader himself, Kim Jong un? He would get my vote! The current pope is just garden variety Catholic evil; nothing like his predecessor, so I'm saying nope.

Quote:In this speculative scenario of mine, the date on or around which this false messiah would emerge is Yom Kippur, September 23, 2015, the first day of the Jubilee — the day/year of liberation.

Kind of close to back to school, but I suppose we can work with it. Never a good time for an apocalypse is there?

Quote:I don’t think there is any question, Biblically, that the cultural celebration of “gay marriage” portends judgment from God. The only real question in my mind is whether it truly signals the imminent “beginning of sorrows” or is just another step in the path leading to God’s wrath at a later time. God is long-suffering, even to the most wicked of societies and He does not act until their iniquity is “full” (Genesis 15:16).

Since I'm pretty sure the gays are responsible for Global Warming, why not the End Tymes? And poor, poor "long-suffering" God! He puts up with so much crap from his creation. A God can only roll His eyes such much. He's just a itchin' to pull that End Tymes trigger and wallow in Bloodfest 2015. Blood up to a horses bridle! Yeah...that will be fun.

But perhaps our iniquity is not "full". Maybe once bestiality is finally legalized and I can marry Betsy, my sweet sheep, THEN, and only then will we experience the Full Wrath of GAWD! Finally a world where the men are good looking, the women are strong and the sheep are nervous. Bring it on Gawd with that sword in your mouth (is that a metaphor for something dirty?)!
RE: Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!!
You never go broke throwing red meat to the lunatic fringe.
Couldn't have picked a better time. By then I'll be fed up with all that education and won't care either way.

Oh, also:

omg!!!1! Panic
(March 4, 2015 at 12:58 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: But who will this Great Leader be? Maybe everyone's favorite shirtless, Russian fascist, Vladimir Putin? Perhaps the Dear Leader himself, Kim Jong un? He would get my vote! The current pope is just garden variety Catholic evil; nothing like his predecessor, so I'm saying nope.

Umm... ThinkingI volunteer! Big GrinDevilAngel
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
It's a shame God didn't only create one sex - No gays to get annoyed about. (Well actually we'd all be gay, but it would be pretty mean to ban it then).
I would have thought that the near extermination of his Chosen People might have been the last nail in the coffin. Then again, it was Adolph and Eva, not Adolph and Steve.
Did this guy keep it 100, prof?

Or is prof actually Scott Lively? Have we been living with the lunatic rat king this whole time?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Quote:If we are on the verge of “birth pangs” we will likely know it by Passover, but in either case we should brace for serious judgment on the United States in the form of natural and/or man-made disaster if the Supreme Court established sodomy as a basis for marriage under our constitution.

The birth pangs might be coming right up. Passover is just around the corner - early April.

I'm all a twitter, on pins and needles and antsy to find out if the AC is making his grand entrance! But first, some nasty business.... Sad
Wait, so Obama is cool then?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Woah, did somebody mention my name?
Well it is good some of you guys are keeping an eye on us loonies.

Yeah, I am intently looking at Passover.
'Course I am looking to be gone by then (but who knows, I missed the last Rapture date).

O has to do his mimic of a resurrection and what better time than that?
You don't take your second oath of office on two bibles from MLK and Lincoln for nothing.
It is a sublime prophecy.

Look, he already did his mimic of Jesus' Triumphant Entry on the exact day nearly 2 years ago.
What could be next other than his res.?
He only has until Hanukkah in December anyway.
The antichrist has but 7 biblical years to rule, it seems.
Jan 20 '08 to Dec. 7th is 2520 days.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dozens of Nigerians freed from church awaiting 'Second Coming' in Ondo zebo-the-fat 2 569 July 3, 2022 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  How do Christians imagine 2nd coming of Jesus? Fake Messiah 39 3597 September 15, 2020 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Jesus' Second Coming Foxaèr 23 2450 June 16, 2020 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Who is Antichrist? Fake Messiah 34 4855 February 7, 2020 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The death of the Sun and Jesus' Second Coming. Jehanne 13 1749 October 30, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The 100-year anniversay of Fatima is coming-up! Jehanne 21 4916 October 13, 2017 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Reason why aliens coming here will want to kill us Fake Messiah 20 6142 October 11, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Chick Tract ALERT !!! vorlon13 21 3986 May 3, 2016 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Bart Ehrman Has A New Book Coming Out Minimalist 20 3681 March 23, 2016 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Second Coming already happened??? Jehanne 30 4125 March 6, 2016 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky