Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 3:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump compared to Cthulhu
Trump compared to Cthulhu
Quote:A parody Twitter account set up for Cthulhu, one of the Great Old Ones created by early 20th century author H.P. Lovecraft, took offense to being linked to the Republican presidential candidate by novelist Stephen King

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen-k...40?section=
RE: Trump compared to Cthulhu
Cthulhu is 'dead but dreaming'.  I wish Trump was.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
That is awesome.

Next will be Satan saying “He isn’t one of mine!”
Dying to live, living to die.
You know, if you work under the assumption that the Republican Party is an apocalypse cult working to bring about the end of days, their activities make a hell of a lot more sense.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I prefer to compare him with the 3 Stooges
(November 5, 2019 at 8:32 am)heatwave Wrote: I prefer to compare him with the 3 Stooges

Do NOT disrespect the Stooges!!

Ok, you can disrespect Joe Besser and 'Curly' Joe DeRita, but that's it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 5, 2019 at 9:01 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 5, 2019 at 8:32 am)heatwave Wrote: I prefer to compare him with the 3 Stooges

Do NOT disrespect the Stooges!!

Ok, you can disrespect Joe Besser and 'Curly' Joe DeRita, but that's it.

Boru

No Mo Stooges disrespect!
There is no god but Moses, and Louis and Jerome are his prophets.  In Samuel's name we pray.  Nyuk.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1025 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36852 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3120 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why are democrats usually uglier compared to republicans? Cobainism 198 23587 December 3, 2016 at 1:56 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4046 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Cthulhu Pissed? Minimalist 5 711 September 13, 2016 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Compared to Bombing The Wrong Country... Minimalist 9 2123 September 2, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1678 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1272 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Cthulhu For President. R-e-n-n-a-t 18 10473 August 11, 2011 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Kayenneh