Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dehumanizing Continues
The Dehumanizing Continues
Woman Charged With Running Down Teen Because She Was Mexican

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: The Dehumanizing Continues
(December 21, 2019 at 6:39 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Woman Charged With Running Down Teen Because She Was Mexican

Boru

Too bad Iowa doesn't have a death penalty.....

Shit like her is reason enough to be in favor of it.
(December 21, 2019 at 6:39 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Woman Charged With Running Down Teen Because She Was Mexican

Boru

Just following the hard right's suggestions.
(December 21, 2019 at 9:01 am)onlinebiker Wrote:

Boru

Too bad Iowa doesn't have a death penalty.....

Disagree.  I think a more fitting punishment would be to force her to work as a maid for a Mexican family.  Semi-annual performance reviews and each one she fails adds six months to her sentence.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 21, 2019 at 1:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 21, 2019 at 9:01 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Too bad Iowa doesn't have a death penalty.....

Disagree.  I think a more fitting punishment would be to force her to work as a maid for a Mexican family.  Semi-annual performance reviews and each one she fails adds six months to her sentence.

Boru
I would hate to be the poor Mexicans that get saddled with having to deal with that sorry gringo bitch....

Why you want to punish them?
(December 21, 2019 at 3:45 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(December 21, 2019 at 1:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Disagree.  I think a more fitting punishment would be to force her to work as a maid for a Mexican family.  Semi-annual performance reviews and each one she fails adds six months to her sentence.

Boru
I would hate to be the poor Mexicans that get saddled with having to deal with that sorry gringo bitch....

Because I think that having her scrub Mexican's toilets, mop Mexican's floors, and wash Mexican's windows would be a fitting punishment for trying to murder a Mexican child.

Boru
(December 21, 2019 at 7:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 21, 2019 at 3:45 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I would hate to be the poor Mexicans that get saddled with having to deal with that sorry gringo bitch....

Because I think that having her scrub Mexican's toilets, mop Mexican's floors, and wash Mexican's windows would be a fitting punishment for trying to murder a Mexican child.

Boru

Ok....

How about we put her in a nice Mexican prison?

Smile
(December 21, 2019 at 7:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 21, 2019 at 3:45 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I would hate to be the poor Mexicans that get saddled with having to deal with that sorry gringo bitch....

Boru

Sounds good in theory, but she'd probably pour concrete down the toilet(s) and then turn on every water source, and flood the house...all to clean the floors and windows. Bitch already has a problem, she'd makes it worse for them than that, I bet.

I remember when J A C K went back east somewhere and drove back out west, only to meet with some serious racist shit in small town America- Ohio or Iowa, I forget which.  Dodgy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
This part of Iowa is still reeling over the Mollie Tibbetts murder. Not using it as an excuse but also not that surprised that someone snapped. 

Looks like she may have mental health issues and the meth didn't help: https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/...708960001/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Saturday Night Massacre continues. Brian37 35 1952 August 16, 2018 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Opioid epidemic continues unabated Angrboda 15 1998 August 6, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets ReptilianPeon 15 3052 July 7, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Republican obstruction continues Chad32 35 2733 October 31, 2016 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Wiki Leaks Continues to Be A Valuable Public Service Minimalist 3 731 June 11, 2015 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Chad32