Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Saturday Night Massacre continues.
The Saturday Night Massacre continues.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/poli...7ca4de46b7
RE: The Saturday Night Massacre continues.
Operation Hummingbird II.
I wonder what level of security clearance he gave to Putin?
(August 15, 2018 at 4:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder what level of security clearance he gave to Putin?

The kind that comes with tender kisses, probably.

Oh, and Brian?  The thread is mistitled.  Nothing to do with 'The Saturday Night Massacre'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:Nothing to do with 'The Saturday Night Massacre'.

Patience.

The Orange Turdfuhrer has the impulse control of a 3 year old.  He'll get there.
(August 15, 2018 at 4:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder what level of security clearance he gave to Putin?

I am sure it is Putin can toss his salad.

(August 15, 2018 at 4:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

The kind that comes with tender kisses, probably.

Oh, and Brian?  The thread is mistitled.  Nothing to do with 'The Saturday Night Massacre'.

Boru

No it isn't. I know the Nixon event was with current staff, it is metaphor for both Nixon and Trump shitting their pants. Look at how much the asshole says "witch hunt" on a daily bases and slams even Sessions and Rosenstiein and Mueller.
(August 15, 2018 at 5:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

I am sure it is Putin can toss his salad.

(August 15, 2018 at 4:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The kind that comes with tender kisses, probably.

Boru

No it isn't. I know the Nixon event was with current staff, it is metaphor for both Nixon and Trump shitting their pants. Look at how much the asshole says "witch hunt" on a daily bases and slams even Sessions and Rosenstiein and Mueller.

Yes, it is mistitled.  'The Saturday Night Massacre' was a specific event, not a metaphor.  When Trump sacks two of the three most senior officials in the Justice Department, feel free to use the term.  Until then, stop saying things you don't understand and then backtracking.  It makes you look weak and sad.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 15, 2018 at 5:54 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 15, 2018 at 5:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I am sure it is Putin can toss his salad.

Yes, it is mistitled.  'The Saturday Night Massacre' was a specific event, not a metaphor.  When Trump sacks two of the three most senior officials in the Justice Department, feel free to use the term.  Until then, stop saying things you don't understand and then backtracking.  It makes you look weak and sad.

Boru

No, your lack of understanding the clear criminality between the two is your problem. Nixon and 45 violate the public trust and didn't/ do not defend the Constitution that they swore to defend.

The entire intent of 45 revoking the security clearance is an end around to bully Rosenstein and Mueller because he knows he cant do what Nixon did, but the intent is the same, to avoid the truth coming out.
(August 15, 2018 at 6:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 15, 2018 at 5:54 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yes, it is mistitled.  'The Saturday Night Massacre' was a specific event, not a metaphor.  When Trump sacks two of the three most senior officials in the Justice Department, feel free to use the term.  Until then, stop saying things you don't understand and then backtracking.  It makes you look weak and sad.

Boru

No, your lack of understanding the clear criminality between the two is your problem. Nixon and 45 violate the public trust and didn't/ do not defend the Constitution that they swore to defend.

The entire intent of 45 revoking the security clearance is an end around to bully Rosenstein and Mueller because he knows he cant do what Nixon did, but the intent is the same, to avoid the truth coming out.

I fully understand your link, I'm just not sanguine about the use of your term - it's silly and off-point.

Can you list the criminal acts that Trump has committed?  Not the ones you wish he did, or think he did or suspect he did - what has he done that is actually, verifiably criminal?

How the hell does revoking the security clearance of someone who no longer works for your government an attempt to bully people who do?

Boru
Susan Rice, at least, should consider it an honor to lose her clearance considering who's pulling it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Dehumanizing Continues BrianSoddingBoru4 8 730 December 21, 2019 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yemen children massacre WinterHold 14 1681 September 5, 2018 at 6:11 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Opioid epidemic continues unabated Angrboda 15 1998 August 6, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets ReptilianPeon 15 3051 July 7, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Almost cried when saw this last night! Mystic 10 1222 May 29, 2018 at 6:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Night Court judge, actor Harry Anderson dies c172 9 1303 April 16, 2018 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Peeing to much at night? brewer 11 1740 March 7, 2017 at 2:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Republican obstruction continues Chad32 35 2732 October 31, 2016 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Images of Local Fire Last Night brewer 7 1426 January 12, 2016 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Terrorist Massacre Prevented by US Soliders in France Fidel_Castronaut 17 3366 August 25, 2015 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0