Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Humour
Dark Humour
Humour that makes you slightly uncomfortable

[Image: dark-humor-comics-mike-organisciak-8.jpg]

[Image: funny-unexpected-ending-comics-mrlovenstein-1.jpg]

[Image: 16-211.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

RE: Dark Humour
Nice.

😂
Dying to live, living to die.
If you watch this film, you'll find the meaning of life therein.

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 30, 2019 at 2:18 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: If you watch this film, you'll find the meaning of life therein.

Too bad i can't watch it Sad
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

No Youtube account? Okay, full disclosure, that film is The Aristocrats. And you'd be shocked at how little I'm joking when I say it contains the meaning of life. Once you start looking at life like it's a long game of The Aristocrats, I found it starts going more smoothly.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 30, 2019 at 2:23 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: No Youtube account? Okay, full disclosure, that film is The Aristocrats. And you'd be shocked at how little I'm joking when I say it contains the meaning of life. Once you start looking at life like it's a long game of The Aristocrats, I found it starts going more smoothly.
Apparently i can't watch it in my country .But i will look it up Smile
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe? Roberto

I am from the Middle East and when I was a kid, I had a bomb sniffing dog. It died of an overdose.

A Russian, a Mexican, and a Texan are hanging out in a bar. The Russian tosses up a whiskey bottle and says, "We have a lot of these back home." The Texan tosses up the Mexican and says, "We have a lot of these back home."

A little Native American boy goes up to the Indian chief and asks, "Chief, how come we name everyone after the first thing they see?" The chief replies, "Well, I'm not sure, Two Dogs Fucking."

The end:

Q: How many white people does it take to change a light bulb?
A: All of them. 1 to hold it to the socket and the rest to screw the world.
What do you call Atlass's jokes? "Three horseshoes, because they're lame."
(December 31, 2019 at 8:47 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: What do you call Atlass's jokes? "Three horseshoes, because they're lame."

come on; I was giggling to them like crazy.
This scene from "Burn After Reading" will make your night too:

Hilarious
Okayyyyyyy....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Inuit Are Dark Skinned ? The Architect Of Fate 6 712 March 26, 2022 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Dark meat vs. light meat Foxaèr 11 796 December 1, 2021 at 12:20 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  The beauty of dark skin Foxaèr 39 3007 May 30, 2018 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Canada Now Has Money That Glows In The Dark Amarok 11 3667 June 14, 2017 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Jackalope
Exclamation I have gone to the dark side. Aractus 7 1978 March 26, 2016 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Alien Warrior = Dark Skin? Tea Earl Grey Hot 16 2970 June 8, 2014 at 1:14 am
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado Hovik 27 11090 July 21, 2012 at 9:57 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Dark Legacy Comics Violet 2 1990 October 6, 2009 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Dwarf galaxies 'not ruled by dark side': Yahoo7news g-mark 5 3016 May 10, 2009 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Giff
  HUMOUR: Uses Of The Word F***! Kyuuketsuki 14 4414 April 7, 2009 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: fr0d0