Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaked Pentagon documents.
Leaked Pentagon documents.

RE: Leaked Pentagon documents.
Administrator Notice
^Post placed in hide tags due to length.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 12, 2023 at 3:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Administrator Notice

Boru

It's on CNN Popcorn Read
(April 12, 2023 at 9:11 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(April 12, 2023 at 3:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Administrator Notice

Boru

It's on CNN Popcorn Read

I know. The link is still accessible to anyone here - it hasn't been deleted, it's just that very, very long posts are somewhat awkward when people start using the quote function.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
An arrest has been made, charges filed. Clearly, the perpetrator in this case is not a former president of the United States.

Boru
(April 14, 2023 at 11:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: An arrest has been made, charges filed. Clearly, the perpetrator in this case is not a former president of the United States.

Boru

There are 2 possible interpretations for this tbh:

1-The official arrest story is nothing but a lie to cover up
2-The U.S have become an old relic with an outdated defense system, nobody will trust them ever again.

Actually, I think the advent of a weak leader like Biden and a populous ex-reality show actor like Trump in the White House is the beginning of the end of the U.S.

Maybe if interpretation 1 is real, there is a bigger scandal around this leak; it would be a humiliation if China is behind it.
there are actually many other possible interpretations. the likelihood of an individual interpretation actually conforming to reality is inversely proportion to the intensity with which the interpreter desires to shoehorn the event into a preconceived notion of how the world must be.
(April 13, 2023 at 3:50 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 12, 2023 at 9:11 pm)WinterHold Wrote: It's on CNN Popcorn Read

I know. The link is still accessible to anyone here - it hasn't been deleted, it's just that very, very long posts are somewhat awkward when people start using the quote function.

Boru

Here's what I like to do: quote the first couple paragraphs, just enough to get the gist of it, and then include a link to the larger story..
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(April 15, 2023 at 2:05 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(April 14, 2023 at 11:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: An arrest has been made, charges filed. Clearly, the perpetrator in this case is not a former president of the United States.

Boru

There are 2 possible interpretations for this tbh:

1-The official arrest story is nothing but a lie to cover up
2-The U.S have become an old relic with an outdated defense system, nobody will trust them ever again.

Actually, I think the advent of a weak leader like Biden and a populous ex-reality show actor like Trump in the White House is the beginning of the end of the U.S.

Maybe if interpretation 1 is real, there is a bigger scandal around this leak; it would be a humiliation if China is behind it.

1. If you're trying to conduct a cover-up, announcing that you've made an arrest isn't the best way to go about it.
2. The story isn't about the US defense system, it's about a criminal human element within that system.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaked Supreme Court Decision signals majority set to overturn Roe v. Wade Cecelia 234 17152 June 7, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  U.S. reviews 9/11 documents for possible release WinterHold 59 3262 August 15, 2021 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani WinterHold 133 15648 January 20, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Smedders
  Saudi Arabia: Leaked reports reveal severe abuse of political prisoners-The Guardian WinterHold 6 1112 April 13, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Senate confirms ex-Lockheed exec for top Pentagon policy role The Industrial Atheist 7 1493 January 11, 2018 at 11:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  And, As Always, the Pentagon's Answer to This "Problem" is Mo' Money! Minimalist 9 1873 July 24, 2017 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  NSA Contractor Arrested for Leaking Classified Documents Foxaèr 3 1027 June 6, 2017 at 9:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA KUSA 11 1342 March 28, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is gold: Hamza Tzortzis found on Ashley Madison leaked list Napoléon 39 9521 August 24, 2015 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: pocaracas