Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of Betelguise.....
Speaking of Betelguise.....
Who here chews betel nut?

It's only the most commonly used recreational drug on the planet.

Oddly - here in the US it's virtually unknown.

Never tried it myself.

Probably only for lack of finding some.
RE: Speaking of Betelguise.....
Tried coca leaves in Peru. Friendly stranger showed me the trick.
RE: Speaking of Betelguise.....
I tried it once when I was in Taiwan. The woman I bought it from was one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen! But that is just how things are over there. When you see the fan lights you can be sure there is a young woman slicing up binglang and adding some lime or some other acidic slicing to enhance the experience. I chewed one up and it was ok; kind of sweet but I didn't get any effect, to speak of, that was more interesting than drinking a mt. dew. I saw others who truly got off on the stuff; them chewing their cud like, bindle of smashed binglang and splacking out a lake of red to make a spot on the road like a murder scene. I guess if you just fiend chewed it, the effect would build. The people I saw doing that had a look like someone who had tooted up some fine coke. So I threw out the rest of the box because fuck that shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Technically speaking onlinebiker 20 2120 August 15, 2019 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  Speaking of accents Foxaèr 14 1946 June 3, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why I am so passionate about speaking out against feminism. Bad Wolf 138 15519 October 9, 2014 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Keri
  Speaking of drugs... Heir Apparent 17 2812 September 29, 2013 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Heir Apparent
  Speaking of guns popeyespappy 22 5229 December 17, 2012 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Speaking of software with features of dubious merit popeyespappy 1 1188 April 5, 2012 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Rhythm! This is your empress speaking! Violet 0 915 February 5, 2012 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Violet