Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Cadbury Bunny
That Cadbury Bunny
[Image: wtf-4.jpg]
Has seen better days.
RE: That Cadbury Bunny

-and a follow-up

Quote:Florida man known for viral Easter bunny brawl arrested after hit-and-run, tells cops to ‘Google’ him
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 28, 2020 at 7:24 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote:

-and a follow-up

Quote:Florida man known for viral Easter bunny brawl arrested after hit-and-run, tells cops to ‘Google’ him

The 'now' version of 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 28, 2020 at 7:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The 'now' version of 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???'

Boru

My new favorite is a drunken teenage girl telling cops to "Look at how cute I am! Do you really want me to have a criminal record?" Hilarious
(February 28, 2020 at 7:58 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(February 28, 2020 at 7:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The 'now' version of 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???'

Boru

My new favorite is a drunken teenage girl telling cops to "Look at how cute I am! Do you really want me to have a criminal record?"  Hilarious

I once witnessed a woman refuse a breathalyzer test because ‘my father is rich!’

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 28, 2020 at 8:53 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 28, 2020 at 7:58 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: My new favorite is a drunken teenage girl telling cops to "Look at how cute I am! Do you really want me to have a criminal record?"  Hilarious

I once witnessed a woman refuse a breathalyzer test because ‘my father is rich!’

Boru
Have you heard "That's not in the Constitution!"?
Not in person, no.  I became aware of that non-defense when I discovered that sovereign citizen movement.

Boru
(February 28, 2020 at 9:14 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Not in person, no.  I became aware of that non-defense when I discovered that sovereign citizen movement.

Boru
I pointed out that "all rights not specifically delineated in the Constitution are reserved for the individual states." I lost him at "delineated." Doh
Where is that quote from?  (careful - it's a trick question)

Boru
"10th Amendment to the Constitution. Passed by Congress September 25, 1789. Ratified December 15, 1791. The first 10 amendments form the Bill of Rights"

Quote:The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday energizer bunny brewer 18 1399 June 25, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Birthday energizer bunny! brewer 10 2466 June 25, 2017 at 12:57 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Taming A Wild Bunny? Mechaghostman2 25 7363 June 19, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Bunny Jesus says Mystical 27 2624 April 22, 2017 at 3:52 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Happy Birthday energizer bunny! brewer 9 1750 June 23, 2016 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  For the many members of the AF.org Rabbit & Bunny club. Whateverist 19 3936 February 21, 2015 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  To the Bunny Club BrokenQuill92 1 785 January 30, 2014 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Important Bunny News Mystical 10 4465 July 24, 2013 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Tonus