Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunny Jesus says
Bunny Jesus says
"Hi!"

Its true. I'm a loyal Bunwhovian and Bunny Jesus told me when I closed my eyes the other day to come tell all of you he loves you, and that you should pay your taxes ON TIME, mmk?

Not sure why he mentioned the taxes thing to be honest but I'm sure one of YOU knows why. 

Anyways happy Easter, the day of Bunny Jesus, and know the giant bunny in the sky loves you all! 

(And so do I!) 

XXoxoxoXx
LUCKIE
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: Bunny Jesus says
Glad to see you back around.

[Image: cute-animals-bunny-rabbits-kissing-pics.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Muawwww we need a ♡ button! I love that!!!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

Don't get all worked up. I'm just getting spinach out of your teeth.
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/vF6PyIML0hI[/video]

But.. I don't eat Spinach... O.0

(April 16, 2017 at 9:24 am)Luckie Wrote: [video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/vF6PyIML0hI[/video]

But.. I don't eat Spinach... O.0

And I'm not rubbing your feet.
Now I feel better about all those communion wafers I ate as a kid. Bunny meat is delicious!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Doesn't compare to fresh Christian baby meat though . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Is there enough room in the world for two Bunny deities? Bunny Jesus and Hare Krishna?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That Cadbury Bunny no one 14 1254 February 29, 2020 at 7:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1541 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 5222 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Happy Birthday energizer bunny brewer 18 1377 June 25, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Birthday energizer bunny! brewer 10 2459 June 25, 2017 at 12:57 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Taming A Wild Bunny? Mechaghostman2 25 7341 June 19, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  You die one day and you reach the heavenly gates, God says to you, " ErGingerbreadMandude 39 9110 June 16, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Birthday gift for someone who says they don't want a present. paulpablo 26 4042 April 26, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Happy Birthday energizer bunny! brewer 9 1750 June 23, 2016 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Survey says! If you use more emojis than the norm, you think about sex more *Deidre* 28 5549 January 12, 2016 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet