Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dundee has landed here
Dundee has landed here
Good morning,

I have just found the  link to this forum and registered right away.

I am not Scottish, but I have lived in Dundee, Scotland, for some time, so I chose that as my nick.

Have  a fine day!

Heart
RE: Dundee has landed here
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Hello! Big Grin
Welcome!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Welcome Woof.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
Thank you! Heart 

Thank you all for welcoming  me! Great
I've been to Dundee, you're lucky to live there.  LOVE your cake.

Welcome.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Greetings from the Isle of Skye.

(Well, I've drunk enough of it to be an honorary citizen.)
(March 5, 2020 at 6:09 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Greetings from the Isle of Skye.

(Well, I've drunk enough of it to be an honorary citizen.)

♫ I've just come down from the Isle of Skye,
I'm not very big and I'm awful shy.
And the ladies smile as I go by,
Saying, 'Donald, where's your trousers?'  ♫

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just landed here Hotel Bravo 23 2816 July 11, 2014 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6673 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United